Found March 12, 2013 on
Ring Side News:
Here is the updated line for for WrestleMania 29 following Monday's episode of Raw.
* WWE champion The Rock vs. John Cena.
* Stipulations to be announced: Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar.
* World champion Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger.
* The Undertaker vs. CM Punk.
* The Shield vs. Randy Orton & Sheamus & Big Show.
* Mark Henry vs. Ryback.
WrestleMania 29 takes place on April 7, 2013 in East Rutherford, NJ. We will provide live play by play coverage.
EXCLUSIVE: The Undertaker: 20 Questions... Can You Answer Em' All Correct?
BEST OF MAXIM
DEANDRE JORDAN IS THE UNDERTAKER
Made and submitted by a member of the Got ‘Em Family, The Maniacal Jerry Wang, a.k.a. “Dr. Jerry,” a.k.a. “Evil Dr. Jerry.”
Check out the full GIF here.
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross published a new blog entry on JrsBarBq.com. Here are some highlights.
CM Punk & Undertaker: Many fans suggest that it is ‘time’ for WWE’s longest running, major star to ‘go down.’ Mother Nature has not been kind to the Demon of Death Valley has he has had his share of serious injuries that were brought upon by a fierce, in ring style that...
- Posted below is a photo of John Cena on the cover of the new issue of Men’s Health Magazine.- WWE published a feature by Howard Finkel looking at the true stories behind wrestling’s most unique nicknames.- Billy Gunn celebrated 2 years of sobriety on Monday. Gunn’s wife “hacked” his Twitter account and posted the following message: “**HACKED BY YOUR WIFE***** Congratulations...
- This year’s Royal Rumble garnered approximately 498,000 buys according to new data from WWE. That’s about a 14% increase from the 2012 Royal Rumble, which did 438,000 buys.
The Rumble did 322,000 buys in North America and 176,000 internationally. The event was headlined by The Rock defeating WWE Champion CM Punk and John Cena winning 30-man Royal Rumble match.
- Brock Lesnar...
– As noted earlier this morning here on the website, The Undertaker is now being advertised for RAW on 3/25 in Philadelphia and 4/1 in Washington, D.C. (the go-home show for WrestleMania 29). This means he will be appearing at all RAW tapings the next three weeks heading into WrestleMania.
– Adam Pearce posted the following announcement today…
It is with great humility and...
- WWEDVDNews.com has revealed four more feuds for WWE’s Top 25 Rivalries DVD and Blu-ray that comes out in late May:* The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels * Ric Flair vs. Dusty Rhodes * Randy Savage vs. Hulk Hogan * Vince McMahon vs. Steve AustinThey also revealed these clips:* Shawn Michaels’ tribute to The undertaker from SmackDown, 3/27/2009* Steve Austin vs. Vince and Shane...
- Average WWE live event attendance for January 2013 in North America was up 1.9% from 5,307 to 5,409. RAW’s average rating for the month went from a 3.15 with 4.51 million viewers in 2012 to a 3.26 rating with 4.58 million viewers in 2013. SmackDown’s average rating went from a 2.09 with 3.05 million viewers in 2012 down to a 2.02 rating 2.94 million viewers in 2013.