Correspondent Streamz attended Mick Foley’s “Good God Almighty” comedy show in Sydney, Australia. Here is a recap from the event.
The opening comic, Brendon Burns, was hilarious while keeping his comedy almost entirely wrestling-centric. He seems like a pretty huge WWE fan and was sporting a CM Punk shirt on stage. His set definitely was not part of the WWE-PG initiative (thankfully), though I didn’t see too many young ones in the audience. Topics included:
• The words ‘Mick F’n Foley’ being the only necessary defense to anyone who says wrestling is fake, doesn’t hurt or is lame
• Smart marks and Cena haters
• Randy Orton’s orangeness and the non-existence of any adult male heterosexual Orton fans
• Ric Flair’s age, bankruptcy and his 4 Horsemen Hall of Fame induction speech
• The Great Khali being the proverbial ‘broomstick’ with which a great ring technician could supposedly even have a good match with, and his mother’s err, ‘post-birth condition’ (that’s about the