Found January 30, 2013 on
TWNP-Wrestling News & Information:
- WWE Hall of Famer Edge has endorsed indy wrestler Steven Walters and is supporting his trip to Japan to work for the Zero-One promotion through a scholarship awarded to him by BumpDrunk.com. Edge said of Walters:
“Steven is the first and most likely only guy outside of WWE who I’ve kind of taken under my wing. If I didn’t think he was a great kid with a great attitude I wouldn’t have anything to do with him. I wish there was something like this when I started. I think it’s great for companies like BumpDrunk to invest in guys like Steven. They’re the future of the business. Without them, there is no business. I hope Zero-1 is prepared to have their door blown off the hinges.”
- Zack Ryder noted on Twitter that he will be professionally recording his “Hoeski” single this week so it can be added to iTunes.
- Jim Ross noted on Twitter that he will be headed to WWE developmental for the tryouts this weekend. JR will also work Thursday’s WWE NXT tapings from Full Sail University.
- WWE ...
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
After initially reporting that Vince McMahon had broken his pelvis, WWE.com is now reporting that Mr. McMahon's left hip was broken in the attack by Brock Lesnar. Well, there's some truth to this.
Mr. McMahon does need hip surgery. But it's not due to Lesnar's F5 on Monday Night Raw. The Wrestling Observer (subscrition required), reports that he's legit injured...
Source: The Wrestling Observer
Vince McMahon’s hip problems are said to be legitimate. WWE had Brock Lesnar F5 McMahon at the end of RAW and then ran with the storyline that the chairman suffered a broken pelvis. The storyline was so that Vince could be written off of TV and get the surgery that he needs.
The change also allows Triple H to return as McMahon’s replacement, which...
According to a report from the Wrestling Observer, Vince McMahon is legitimately getting surgery on his left hip shortly. The angle with Lesnar was a storyline reason to give him a reason for it. He’s had the bad hip for some time.
WWE.com posted the following story on the surgery:
LAS VEGAS — WWE.com sources now indicate that Mr. McMahon suffered a broken left hip as the result...
The following is from WWE.com:
LAS VEGAS — WWE.com sources now indicate that Mr. McMahon suffered a broken left hip as the result of Brock Lesnar’s surprise attack at the conclusion of Monday night’s Raw and will have to undergo surgery as a result.
After revealing some damning evidence that exhibited Paul Heyman’s connection to both Brad Maddox and The Shield, the WWE Chairman...
- As seen on last night’s RAW, Brock Lesnar returned to WWE TV and attacked Vince McMahon, laying him out with a F-5.
WWE’s website announced that Vince suffered a broken pelvis. No word yet if this is a real injury or part of the storyline. They posted this photo of Vince being taken away on a stretcher while Stephanie McMahon is with him:
- As seen on last night’s RAW, Brock Lesnar returned to WWE TV and attacked Vince McMahon, laying him out with a F-5.WWE’s website announced that Vince suffered a broken pelvis. They posted this photo of Vince being taken away on a stretcher while Stephanie McMahon is with him:
- Here is the current line-up of the major players running the direction of WWE:
* Vince McMahon, Chairman of the Board and CEO
* Kevin Dunn, Executive Vice President, Television Production
* George Barrios, Chief Financial Officer
* Paul Levesque (Triple H), Executive Vice President, Talent
* Michael Luisi, WWE Studios President; Executive Vice President, Business Development...
Report by Noah Mark & Rajah.com.
After Monday’s WWE RAW went off the air, WWE officials and medical personnel came down to the ring to tend to Vince McMahon. He was stretchered out of the ring while JBL and Michael Cole tended to him, looking very concerned.
John Cena’s music hits and he tells the audience that Vince McMahon is being checked out by WWE doctors and “appears...
Brock Lesnar returned to WWE Raw last night by having his way with the bossman. Great to see Brock back, not sure how long Vince Mcmahon Can keep taking this kind of abuse.
Lesnar Fan Friendly At Chophouse
Alistair Overeem Gets ‘The Brock’
- WWE's live events averaged 6,210 paid fans for the month of December 2012.
- WWE shipped 444,000 DVD's during December 2012, up 52%. The most shipped DVD's as of late are WrestleMania 28 with 237,000 units, CM Punk with 120,000 units, NWO Revolution with 106,000 units and the Attitude Era set with 105,000 units.
- WWE's website had 11 million unique visitors...
- WWE’s live events averaged 6,210 paid fans for the month of December 2012.
- WWE shipped 444,000 DVD’s during December 2012, up 52%. The most shipped DVD’s as of late are WrestleMania 28 with 237,000 units, CM Punk with 120,000 units, NWO Revolution with 106,000 units and the Attitude Era set with 105,000 units.
- WWE’s website had 11 million unique visitors in December...