Found March 06, 2013 on
- WWE published an article with comments from The Undertaker’s past opponents. Ric Flair described facing The Undertaker at WrestleMania 18 in 2002 as a “a phenomenal experience,” and discussed his admiration for the Undertaker’s streak.
“No one deserves that position more than him and just the fact that I was able to be there at that point in time was fabulous for me,” said Flair.”
The article also contains quotes from Ted Dibiase Sr., I.R.S., Kane, The Big Show and Mick Foley.
- Earlier this morning, The Miz appeared on FOX & Friends to discuss his new movie, The Maring 3: Homefront. During the interview, Miz admitted to wanting to face The Rock, saying, “he’s the WWE Champion, he’s going to be main eventing WrestleMania 29… I wanna be in John Cena’s spot, let’s put it that way.”
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
RF Video has released some early footage of a new shoot interview with WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair where he talks about his time with TNA, his career during the 1980s and more. You can view the clips below.
The Miz may be one of the most polarizing WWE superstars on the roster today. The former WWE champion certainly has his haters and they are out in full force now that he is a movie star. Yet the star of The Marine 3 finds motivation, not frustration in those critics.
- The Miz’s new movie, The Marine 3: Homefront, releases today on Blu-Ray and DVD. You can check out a trailer for the movie in the video embedded below.
- Embedded in the video below is this week’s Raw episode of Backstage Fallout.
- Ric Flair gets the Superstar Spotlight on the home page of WWE.com today.
- Just a reminder that a new episode of Robot Combat League, hosted...
ESPN recently interviewed The Miz. Here are a few highlights from the interview.
If he’s received advice from The Rock about acting in movies: “I did, actually. I texted The Rock, because let’s face it, The Rock is the biggest action hero right now in movies, so I was like, listen, Rock, what’s your best advice, and he told me to just be natural. He said that too many times...
- Below is a preview for RF Video’s next shoot interview with Ric Flair:- Stephanie McMahon was representing WWE at a gathering yesterday for the Sandy Hook Relief Fund, which provides assistance to the first responders, workers, and teachers of the tragedy. Apparently WWE made a large donation to the fund. Here are some photos:
- Below is a preview for RF Video’s next shoot interview with Ric Flair:
- Stephanie McMahon was representing WWE at a gathering yesterday for the Sandy Hook Relief Fund, which provides assistance to the first responders, workers, and teachers of the tragedy. Apparently WWE made a large donation to the fund. Here are some photos:
If you are subscribed to WWE’s mobile alerts, than you just received all of the confirmation that you need that The Undertaker will return on tonight’s RAW. The text simply reads:
“I have risen.”
- Thanks to Reginald for the following WWE Saturday Morning Slam spoilers from tonight’s tapings in Albany, New York:
* The Miz beat Damien Sandow with a Figure Four
* The Great Khali beat Primo and Epico in a handicap match
EXCLUSIVE: WrestleMania 29 Shaping Up Well….
The post WWE Saturday Morning Slam Spoilers – 3/9/13 appeared first on TWNP - Wrestling News & Information...
Credit: Ryan Berglund
- Before the show went live, the Undertaker’s theme song played and the crowd went crazy. The Undertaker appeared for a moment as the lights turned on. The lights flicked back on and off and he was gone.
- Sgt. Slaughter, Dusty Rhodes, and Jim Duggan all signed autographs during the commercial break after they were beat up by Jack Swagger.
- Ted DiBiase slipped...
– GulfNews.com has an article up looking at John Cena granting a Make-A-Wish for a 16-year-old boy during WWE’s recent WWE tour of Doha, Qatar.
– MTV.com has posted an article that looks at The Miz’s role in The Marine 3. The article features a photo of a bloody Miz.
– Daniel Bryan and MLB player Josh Reddick of the Oakland A’s have agreed to a “Beard-Off” challenge...
Look at these two hockey bros. They’re everything that’s wrong with men today. They have a clear, open opportunity to beat each other’s faces into the cold, hard ice and they just spin around in circles like a couple of toothless dreidels. Their teammates should have just surrounded them and started snapping and hissing before they all broke out into song.Whatever, this won’t...