Found February 15, 2013 on
Nash thinks Hall needs more than Yoga:
Kevin Nash has took to Twitter over concern for his long time friend Scott Hall and news that he’s allegedly moving in with DDP to pursue Page’s Yoga program. He was not pleased that DDP uploaded a phone conversation with Hall to Youtube, while he was clearly at rock bottom and most likely didn’t know he was being recorded. Nash is highly skeptical that after “a million dollars at the worlds best rehab facilities,” that Yoga can can save him.
When a fan said the DDP house probably has detox facilities, Nash replied: “No they don’t. Dallas and I have had this conversation.”
He went on to say his friend needs a doctor not Yoga, because detox can be fatal, especially when Hall has been drinking vodka for breakfast for such a long time.
Nash does not think his former partner is even serious about the move.
“Scott told everyone 2 months ago he was going to DDP’S…show me the tape when he walks in the door.”
“I love everyone telling me about what Scott needs, been dealing with this for 20years.”
WWE can only help those that want it:
In his latest JRSBARBQ.com Jim Ross discussed WWE’s policy of sponsoring rehab for former talent…
“WWE has literally spends thousands upon thousands of dollars on helping former talents deal with their personal issues. TONS of big, money for the record. WWE never has received the credit due them for their help especially when they are not contractually obligated to do so but they instead address these matters because it’s the right thing to do. However, people have to want to truly help themselves in order for rehab to work and unfortunately many more don’t and would rather catch their buzz and continue to live the same pre-rehab life that they lead before therapy. I’ve been knee deep in these issues throughout my career and can assure you that relapses by talents and former talents is heartbreaking.”
As noted yesterday WWE have pulled the plug on Tammy “Sunny” Sytch’s rehab likely because of negative comments she keeps making about the company in shoot interviews.
Y2J wants Pro Wrestling in the Olympics:
Asked about the IOC dropping amateur wrestling from the Olympics, Chris Jericho told the Miami Herald why can’t Pro Wrestling be in the Olympics?
“Think about it, pro wrestling as an Olympic sport would be pretty cool,” says Jericho.
“Look at figure skating or gymnastics, what is it? It’s a choreographed performance that is judged. It’s whoever puts on the best performance. Why can’t you do that with different countries like a Canadian team, an American team and a German team go in there. Then whoever puts on the best match according to the judges wins. You take two of the best American workers in a match against each other and get scored by the judges. It’s the exact same thing as figures skating, so why not?”
Jericho said he wasn’t as ticked off as some other people about the news since it doesn’t affect him personally…
“It’s a drag, but it’s a big business. It doesn’t affect me like a Jack Swagger or a Dolph Ziggler or Kurt Angle who did that. For me, I think it’s a drag from a traditional standpoint, but it doesn’t really affect anything that I do because pro wrestling will pretty much carry on forever.”
Feb 14, 2013, NXT Results:
This week’s TV episode of NXT saw the following matches and segments…
- Paige interrupts Mike Dalton vs Axl Keegan, by chasing Summer Rae out to the ring. Rae manages to escape, but Paige warns her that she can’t run forever. She then screams at the men in the ring, who swiftly depart. It takes Dusty Rhodes and referees to calm down the situation.
- Corey Graves def. Alex Riley.
- Summer Rae def. Paige with a Roundhouse Kick.
- Adrian Neville and Oliver Grey def. The Wyatt Family to be crowned the first ever NXT Tag champs.
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
Scott Hall's failed rehab attempts could be leading him to "Diamond" Dallas Page's home. DDP has been helping Jake "The Snake" Roberts stay clean (Roberts claims in the video that he's 60 days sober, and he looks great).
Page calls Hall, a founding member of the nWo in WCW, and the man formerly known as Razor Ramon says he's been drinking vodka...
Jake “The Snake” Roberts tweeted the following update on Scott Hall today: “Say miracles abound. R u ready? Oh it’s true. Scott hall to arrive Monday. Seen him yesterday and we r so happy to report clean 4 16days”
Roberts has been living in a sober house with DDP for the last several months. Hall is expected to join them next week. Roberts sent out a second tweet, stating...
– Goldust tweeted out the following today after it was announced that Scott Hall will be joining DDP’s Accountability House:
@SCOTTHALLNWO hey scott, just wanna say i love you as do so many. There is a better life for u buddy if you want it. You can do it! Period!!
@SCOTTHALLNWO the life of sobriety is ******* good and i know you have to be sick and tired of being sick and tired...
Kevin Nash updated his Twitter account with the following posts in regards to Scott Hall’s health, recovery, and working with DDP. On Friday, Nash had expressed that Hall would finally get healthy when he wants to and sounded skeptical about Hall entering DDP’s Accountability House:
“Talked to Scott today 4 over an hour, best he’s been in 15 years.Thur detox and on to DDP...
- Kevin Nash tweeted the following about his friend Scott Hall and the news that he will be moving in with Diamond Dallas Page and Jake Roberts to get back into shape:
"Scott told everyone 2 months ago he was going to DDP'S going to be there that weekend.Show me the tape when he walks in the door."
"This is my friends life,not a PSA.You want the truth it'...
Diamond Dallas Page released an audio clip of a phone conversation with Scott Hall, who says, “I’m dying.” The phone call included Jake “the Snake” Roberts, who joined with Page trying to convince Hall to join them at the “Accountability Crib.”
During the duration of the clip, Hall mentions that he is “drinking vodka for breakfast” twice, and rambled on about his...
Kevin Nash says he talked to both Scott Hall and Diamond Dallas Page about Hall’s treatment on Friday. Nash tweeted:
“Talked to Scott today 4 over an hour, best he’s been in 15 years.Thur detox and on to DDP.If anyone can take Scott 2 the next level it’s him. Really don’t give a **** what marks think, just want what’s best for Scott.Talked To DDP tonight feel were all...
- Brian Sosia of Philadelphia’s Mix 106 FM radio station spoke with Antonio Cesaro this week to promote Sunday’s Elimination Chamber pay-per-view. You can listen to the interview embedded in the video below.
- Goldust posted supportive messages about Scott Hall’s decision to join DDP and Jake Roberts, writing on Twitter, “@SCOTTHALLNWO hey scott, just wanna say i love you...
- Brian Sosia of Philadelphia's Mix 106 FM radio station spoke with Antonio Cesaro this week to promote Sunday's Elimination Chamber pay-per-view. You can listen to the interview embedded in the video below.
- Goldust posted supportive messages about Scott Hall's decision to join DDP and Jake Roberts, writing on Twitter, "@SCOTTHALLNWO hey scott, just wanna say...
- The WWE has decided to stop paying for Tammy “Sunny” Sytch’s rehab. In a statement to CageSideSeats.com WWE said:
“As part of the Former Talent Rehabilitation Program, WWE has sent Ms. Sytch to rehabilitation numerous times, with all costs covered by WWE. Unfortunately, Ms. Sytch has continued to make poor personal choices and is ultimately responsible for the consequences...
Jake “The Snake” Roberts provided an update on Scott Hall living with Diamond Dallas Page, writing on Twitter, “Say miracles abound. R u ready? Oh it’s true. Scott hall to arrive Monday. Seen him yesterday and we r so happy to report clean 4 16days”“Will b biggest move 4either of us. Sharing road to health, sobriety and happiness. Ddp yoga will take us there just add...