Found April 23, 2012 on
- To promote tonight’s contract signing between John Cena and Brock Lesnar, WWE has posted the following video looking back at signings from the past:- The Era of People Power with John Laurinaitis will continue on tonight’s three-hour WWE RAW Supershow from the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan. Confirmed for tonight’s show is the Extreme Rules contract signing between John Cena and Brock Lesnar. Advertised locally is CM Punk and Cena vs. Kane and Chris Jericho in the dark main event.Possible WWE Return Set for RAW Tonight, Big Backstage News on Rey Mysterio…
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
- WWE will be holding a Raw & Smackdown Supershow at the Civic Center in Augusta, Maine on Friday, June 15th, 2012. Bell time is 7:30 PM.
- Earlier we noted that John Cena turned 35 years old today. ESPN.com wished Cena a happy birthday, and posted five interesting facts on the WWE superstar.
Huge Plans for John Cena's Birthday on Raw Tonight...
- WWE will be holding a Raw & Smackdown Supershow at the Civic Center in Augusta, Maine on Friday, June 15th, 2012. Bell time is 7:30 PM.- Earlier we noted that John Cena turned 35 years old today. ESPN.com wished Cena a happy birthday, and posted five interesting facts on the WWE superstar.
- A new promotional poster has been released for Sunday’s Extreme Rules pay-per-view featuring Brock Lesnar and John Cena:- Here is the latest episode of WWE Download with Dolph Ziggler looking at some of the internet’s worst travel fails:
This is what happened after RAW went off the air last night:
Make-A-Wish(R) Celebrating “World Wish Day(R)”April 29 by Granting Wishes Across the Globe – Celebrities/sponsors help commemorate the wish that started it all.
PHOENIX, Apr 23, 2012 — On April 29, more than 30 years to the day after a young boy named Chris was granted his wish to be a police officer for a day, Make-A-Wish supporters around the world will celebrate World...
Let’s hope Brock remembers how to write!
On tonight’s show:
- No, really, that’s the only thing they’ve announced. Brock Lesnar and John Cena will be having a contract signing for a match they’ve already agreed to with stipulations that’ve already been announced. This show is gonna be three hours long.
- Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez won’t be in attendance...
- Last night’s three-hour episode of WWE’s RAW Supershow from Detroit, Michigan scored a 3.0 cable rating with 4,388,000 viewers over the full three hours. This week’s show did hours of 2.48, 3.22 and 3.41.
During the normal two hours, RAW did a 3.3 cable rating with 4,752,000 viewers. This is up from the previous week and can be seen as a good sign for the John Cena vs. Brock...
– Mixed martial artist-turned-actress Gina Carano is in negotiations with Universal Pictures to join the cast of the next installment of Fast & Furious movie franchise. The Hollywood Reporter reports Carano’s character would join Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s character’s team in the movie, which is scheduled to begin filming later this year. Fast & Furious 6 is...
- Extras for the WrestleMania 28 DVD include the WWE Tag Team Title match from the pre-show and the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony. Blu-ray exclusives include The Undertaker & Triple H’s segment from the February 20th RAW, The Rock returning to Portland on the February 27th RAW, John Cena returning to Boston on the March 5th RAW and the final confrontation between Cena and Rock...
- Here is the updated line-up for WWE’s Extreme Rules pay-per-view:Extreme Rules Match John Cena vs. Brock LesnarChicago Street Fight for the WWE Title Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk2 of 3 Falls Match for the World Heavyweight Title Daniel Bryan vs. SheamusFalls Count Anywhere Match Kane vs. Randy Orton
Here is the updated WWE Extreme Rules Pay-Per-View card coming out of tonight's WWE Raw event.
Extreme Rules Match
Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena
WWE Championship Chicago Street Fight
CM Punk(c) vs. Chris Jericho
World Heavyweight Championship Two of Three Falls Match
Sheamus(c) vs. Daniel Bryan
Falls Count Anywhere
Randy Orton vs. Kane
– As noted earlier here on the website, Brock Lesnar gave General Manager John Laurinaitis a list of changes he wants made to his contract in the Extreme Rules Match contract signing on Monday’s RAW SuperShow, otherwise he would refuse to fight John Cena at Extreme Rules. Saying he’s not the “naïve farm boy” he was eight years ago, Lesnar demanded to have access to Vince...