Found February 05, 2013 on
As noted before, Vince McMahon had hip surgery on Friday. WWE says he had it on Monday but he was backstage at RAW last night on crutches. WWE tweeted the following photo of Vince in the hospital right before the operation:
BEST OF MAXIM
Look at Vince McMahon going back to the ‘Attitude Era’ with this pre-surgery photo! Right as the chairman was about to go under the knife for hip surgery he flips the bird at the camera man with a big sh*t eating grin on his face.
For those who weren’t tuned into Monday Night Raw last week, Brock Lesnar made his presence felt with a massive F5 to McMahon at the end of the show...
- WWE TV personality Renee Young made her debut as a backstage RAW interviewer last night in a WWE App video with Matt Striker and Zack Ryder. Renee has been working on the WWE pay-per-view pre-shows as well as WWE Bottom Line, Experience and Vintage Collection.
- As noted before, Vince McMahon had hip surgery on Friday. WWE says he had it on Monday but he was backstage at RAW last...
- Zack Ryder has released an updated music video for his Hoeski single:
- The Best Buy exclusive version of WWE’s Best of WCW Monday Nitro Volume 2 DVD that comes out next week will feature two extra matches – Sting vs. Bret Hart from October 5th, 1998 plus Rey Mysterio & Lord Steven Regal vs. Dean Malenko & Eddie Guerrero from the November 3rd, 1997 episode. These matches...
- Tyson Kidd revealed on Twitter that his doctor told him that his recovery from his knee injury will be 15% surgery and 85% therapy.
- WWE is asking people to send Vince McMahon well wishes on Twitter at the hashtag #GetWellChairman! #MrMcMahon.
- Jim Ross was asked on Twitter if their is any truth to WrestleMania being held in New Orleans next year. “As best I know, that’s...