Found March 27, 2013 on
- As noted earlier, John Laurinaitis will make his return to WWE TV on this Friday’s episode of SmackDown. Here is a photo of his return from Tuesday’s tapings.
- WCNC in Charlotte picked up the Ric Flair blood clot story at this link.
- The April 8th taping of Raw at the IZOD Center is currently sold out, although additional seats will be released as the production comes closer. A number of the WWE AXXESS events Wrestlemania weekend have sold out as well.
Backstage news involving Undertaker at Wrestlemania 29, Push for Big Show?..More…
BEST OF MAXIM
- John Laurinaitis will make his return to WWE TV on this Friday’s episode of SmackDown, taped tonight in Hershey, Pennsylvania.
Laurinaitis returned by interrupting The Rock’s promo to kick off the show. He revealed that Teddy Long gave him permission to come out. Laurinaitis mentioned John Cena was the reason he got fired from WWE and he wanted to be in The Rock’s corner...
- Reid Flair, the youngest son of WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair, has passed away. He was just 24 years old.No details are available yet on Reid’s passing but he was scheduled to appear with Ric at indy events in Maryland this weekend. He recently worked for All Japan Pro Wrestling earlier this year. Our condolences go out to the Flair family.
Several wrestling personalities have reacted to the news of Reid Flair passing away. Here are some tweets.
@The305MVP: Reid… Rest In Power young man. Positive vibes to Naitch & family.
@TherealRVD: Our condolences are with the Flair family.
@Mikethemiz: Been on a flight all day just heard about the passing of Reid. My thoughts and prayers go out to Ric Flair and his family...
(source feed provided no summary content for this entry)
WWE issued the following statement earlier today:
WWE is saddened to learn of the passing of Reid Flair, son of WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair. Our deepest condolences go out to the Flair family and friends.
Several more members of the wrestling world have posted their thoughts on the death of Reid Flair on Twitter, who was 24 at the time of his death. Here are some of the tweets:
- Thanks to Zach Border (@zachb1012) for the following WWE SmackDown spoilers from tonight’s tapings in Hershey, PA:
* The Rock kicks off SmackDown and gets a massive pop from the crowd. Rock tells a story about Hershey from when he was younger and cuts a promo on John Cena. He’s interrupted by John Laurinaitis. Rock asks who the hell Laurinaitis is. Laurinaitis says Teddy Long...
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has published a new blog entry on JrsBarBq.com. Here are some highlights.Chris Jericho vs. Fandango at WrestleMania: “Chris Jericho wrestling Fandango at WM29 is a win in my view if for nothing else Jericho is on the card, and he makes any card that he is on better, and Chris certainly deserves to be at the biggest event of the year. Secondly, @IAmJericho...
- Tyson Kidd posted the following update on Wednesday:“First day ‘running’ at therapy. Keeping ahead of schedule. @D1sports helping to build the new me #workhorse”- A promoter putting together a convention for May 11th in Newark, California tried to get Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair booked. Hogan reportedly wanted $35,000, agreed to the price but came back and said he wanted ...
- Below is a character profile for Roadblock, The Rock’s character in GI Joe 2:
- Besides appearing in the Legends Q&A segment on Monday’s RAW, WWE was also considering an angle for Ric Flair with The Miz. Flair was to be ringside for The Miz vs. Wade Barrett match.
- The three-hour RAW shows are said to be taking a toll on the WWE crew and they’ve become a dreaded event...