Found January 30, 2013 on
According to a report from the Wrestling Observer,Â Vince McMahon is legitimately getting surgery on his left hip shortly. The angle with Lesnar was a storyline reason to give him a reason for it. Heâ€™s had the bad hip for some time.
WWE.com posted the following story on the surgery:
LAS VEGAS â€”Â WWE.com sources now indicate that Mr. McMahon suffered a broken left hip as the result ofÂ Brock Lesnarâ€˜s surprise attack at the conclusion of Monday nightâ€™s Raw and will have to undergo surgery as a result.
After revealing some damning evidence that exhibitedÂ Paul Heymanâ€˜s connection to both Brad Maddox and The Shield, theÂ WWEChairman had made up his mind to fire Heyman in front of the entireWWEÂ Universe. But just as Mr. McMahon was about to send Heyman packing with two notorious words, Brockâ€™s music reverberated throughout the arena and the hulking behemoth laid out Mr. McMahon with a crushing F-5, which appears to have inflicted serious injury on theÂ WWEÂ Chairman.
It remains to be seen why Brock has returned toÂ WWEÂ after a five-month absence to target Mr. McMahon or what role, if any, Heyman had in such a vicious assault.
It has been reported that theÂ WWEÂ Chairman has been scheduled for surgery, although no date is confirmed at this time.
Stick withÂ WWE.com for further updates on Mr. McMahonâ€™s condition
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
After initially reporting that Vince McMahon had broken his pelvis, WWE.com is now reporting that Mr. McMahon's left hip was broken in the attack by Brock Lesnar. Well, there's some truth to this.
Mr. McMahon does need hip surgery. But it's not due to Lesnar's F5 on Monday Night Raw. The Wrestling Observer (subscrition required), reports that he's legit injured...
Source: The Wrestling Observer
Vince McMahonâ€™s hip problems are said to be legitimate. WWE had Brock Lesnar F5 McMahon at the end of RAW and then ran with the storyline that the chairman suffered a broken pelvis. The storyline was so that Vince could be written off of TV and get the surgery that he needs.
The change also allows Triple H to return as McMahonâ€™s replacement, which...
The following is from WWE.com:
LAS VEGAS â€” WWE.com sources now indicate that Mr. McMahon suffered a broken left hip as the result of Brock Lesnarâ€™s surprise attack at the conclusion of Monday nightâ€™s Raw and will have to undergo surgery as a result.
After revealing some damning evidence that exhibited Paul Heymanâ€™s connection to both Brad Maddox and The Shield, the WWE Chairman...
- As seen on last nightâ€™s RAW, Brock Lesnar returned to WWE TV and attacked Vince McMahon, laying him out with a F-5.
WWEâ€™s website announced that Vince suffered a broken pelvis. No word yet if this is a real injury or part of the storyline. They posted this photo of Vince being taken away on a stretcher while Stephanie McMahon is with him:
- As seen on last nightâ€™s RAW, Brock Lesnar returned to WWE TV and attacked Vince McMahon, laying him out with a F-5.WWEâ€™s website announced that Vince suffered a broken pelvis. They posted this photo of Vince being taken away on a stretcher while Stephanie McMahon is with him:
- Here is the current line-up of the major players running the direction of WWE:
* Vince McMahon, Chairman of the Board and CEO
* Kevin Dunn, Executive Vice President, Television Production
* George Barrios, Chief Financial Officer
* Paul Levesque (Triple H), Executive Vice President, Talent
* Michael Luisi, WWE Studios President; Executive Vice President, Business Development...
Report by Noah Mark & Rajah.com.
After Mondayâ€™s WWE RAW went off the air, WWE officials and medical personnel came down to the ring to tend to Vince McMahon. He was stretchered out of the ring while JBL and Michael Cole tended to him, looking very concerned.
John Cenaâ€™s music hits and he tells the audience that Vince McMahon is being checked out by WWE doctors and â€œappears...
Brock Lesnar is back! The former UFC and WWE world champion returned to Monday Night RAW in style by laying out Vince McMahon to cap off one of the most entertaining RAW segments in recent memory.
Brock Lesnar returned to WWE Raw last night by having his way with the bossman. Great to see Brock back,Â not sure how long Vince Mcmahon Can keep taking this kind of abuse.
Lesnar Fan Friendly At Chophouse
Alistair Overeem Gets â€˜The Brockâ€™
- WWE's live events averaged 6,210 paid fans for the month of December 2012.
- WWE shipped 444,000 DVD's during December 2012, up 52%. The most shipped DVD's as of late are WrestleMania 28 with 237,000 units, CM Punk with 120,000 units, NWO Revolution with 106,000 units and the Attitude Era set with 105,000 units.
- WWE's website had 11 million unique visitors...
- WWEâ€™s live events averaged 6,210 paid fans for the month of December 2012.
- WWE shipped 444,000 DVDâ€™s during December 2012, up 52%. The most shipped DVDâ€™s as of late are WrestleMania 28 with 237,000 units, CM Punk with 120,000 units, NWO Revolution with 106,000 units and the Attitude Era set with 105,000 units.
- WWEâ€™s website had 11 million unique visitors in December...