Partial Source: Pwinsider
– Monday was the one-year anniversary of the announcement that Sinclair Broadcasting had purchased Ring of Honor.
– Kevin Steen’s concussion is legitimate and not a work. In other Steen news, there are plans to air his title win on ROH TV soon, likely just as highlights so as not to cut into potential DVD sales.
– June 15th’s Charleston, West Virginia show will double as a house show and a TV taping. It will include Kevin Steen vs. Eddie Edwards and a Texas Death Match between Jay Briscoe and Charlie Haas.
– ROH is running house shows in Winston-Salem, North Carolina on July 27th and Spartanburg, South Carolina on May 28th.
– ROH announced the following today:
O’Reilly and Davey Richards are coming to Highspots in North Carolina to teach their unique athletic style that has won them fans and awards the world round. Learn from world traveler Davey Richards as he shows techniques he has learned from wrestling in England, Japan, Mexico, Germany, Spain, France ...