Found April 03, 2012 on
WNZ - WrestleNewz.com:
John Cena called The Rock out to the ring at the conclusion of Monday’s Raw SuperShow, but was instead greeted with a brutal F5 courtesy of Brock Lesnar. WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross went on Twitter to address the recently-retired mixed martial artist’s shocking return to sports entertainment.
“Why’s Brock Lesnar back? I’d suggest 2 earn BIG money. He’s done w/ UFC & still young. He’s a complex, supreme athlete. Interesting times,” he wrote.
Ross continued, “I don’t know of Lesnar’s contractual matters w/ WWE. None of our business. I did his 1st few deals. Let’s not over think this. Brock’s back!”
Ross also responded to a remark stating that he once said that Lesnar would never return to WWE, writing, “Never full time IMO. But enough to matter.”
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
Click here to view the embedded video.
Click here to view the embedded video.
– After WrestleMania 28 was over, The Rock and John Cena had a staredown with Cena at the top of the entrance ramp and Rock in the ring. Cena left and Rock celebrated with the fans. He high-fived fans around the ring. His family, along with his mother, were at ringside. He also signed autographs, including on his old college football jersey and the official program for WrestleMania...
– Below is the video of John Cena at the WrestleMania 28 press conference on Sunday in Miami before the show. Check out some of the highlights:
On the build to WrestleMania: “I cannot tell you how stressful this last year has been on my life,” Cena said. “A lot of things have happened to me from a business and personal perspective that have taken a lot of my time and emotion...
- WrestleMania 28 headliner John Cena spoke with Tim Baines of The Toronto Sun this weekend. Here are some highlights:
Tonight’s main event:
“Often times, when you get a generational clash, one member of the generation is past his prime. Rock is in the best shape of his life. I’m certainly the strongest I’ve ever been. We’re both ready to go. It’s not like you’re getting...
John Cena is still maintaining his silence on Twitter.
The Rock tweeted “thank you” to a follower complementing him on his return to WWE.
Also, The Rock posted the following about last night’s crowd in Miami…
“INCREDIBLE Miami crowd tonight for RAW. Electric. THANK U for that energy! Honored to entertain U. #TimeToGetMyAssToBed.”
Rock didn’t discuss Cena and Lesnar.
- The male demographic have had to endure milk-toast kiddie-favorite John Cena for far too long. Nobody has really been able to take him off his perch….that is until now. Last night on Raw none other than Brock Lesnar made his return to the company! As the fans chanted “holy ****” he wasted no time on small talk. He’s back, this is his ring and Cena does not fit in it!
SyFy Kicks Into High Gear When ‘Dream Machines’ Premieres Tuesday, April 10 With Guest Star 50 CentNEW YORK – April 4, 2012 – Syfy will drive viewers to dream big and build bigger as its latest original reality series Dream Machines premieres on Tuesday, April 10 at 10PM (ET/PT) featuring guest star 50 Cent, immediately following WWE SuperSmackDown Live at 8 PM (ET/PT).Dream...
- Below is footage of Daniel Bryan addressing the “YES!” crowd after last night’s RAW Supershow in Miami:- WWE’s website posted an article last night looking at why Brock Lesnar has returned. They wrote the following about Lesnar and John Cena:“What kind of message is Brock trying to send Cena – and the entire WWE Universe – by punishing the Cenation leader? We can...
Ten time world boxing champion Oscar De La Hoya voiced his approval of Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson defeating John Cena at WrestleMania XXVIII, tweeting Monday, “”I knew @TheRock would win.” #GoldenBoyPromotions #TeamBringIt.” Johnson wrote in response, “Thank U champ!”
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/therealjeffpeckDownload my wrestling podcast "The...
The Rock will kick off tonight’s RAW Supershow from Miami to address his win over John Cena at WrestleMania 28.
An eight-man tag team match took place as the dark main event after WWE concluded this week’s WWE Smackdown taping from the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida.John Cena, Randy Orton, Sheamus & Big Show beat Kane, Daniel Bryan, Sheamus & Mark Henry when Cena pinned Kane after hitting an Attitude Adjustment.
- The April 23rd WWE RAW Supershow from Detroit, Michigan will be a three-hour show with an “extreme” theme to it. This is the final RAW before WWE’s Extreme Rules pay-per-view on April 29th. Advertised locally is Chris Jericho and Kane vs. CM Punk and John Cena.
The Joe Louis Arena website confirms the three-hour show and is also advertising several SmackDown stars.
- As noted...
- Steve Austin wrote the following about the Hell in a Cell match at WrestleMania 28:
“Well that was damn sure worth $65 bucks. Great F’n story. Brutality personified. HBK tremendous addition to drama. Hats off to Taker/HHH.”
- WWE has released new WrestleMania Champion t-shirts for CM Punk and Sheamus. Also released is a new Hall of Fame t-shirt for Edge, commemorative plaques...
- PWInsider reports that Brock Lesnar didn’t arrive for RAW until 30 seconds before his music hit and he walked out on the stage. However, WWE’s Twitter account posted the news of Lesnar’s arrival at 11:06pm EST.- WWE and TNA will run in the same city tonight as WWE tapes SmackDown in Orlando, Florida at the Amway Center. Matches for tonight include Kane vs. Randy Orton and...
- Matches advertised for WWE’s Over the Limit pay-per-view include Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan for the World Heavyweight Title and CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho for the WWE Title. John Cena will also be in action.
Up until this week, WWE had been advertising a three-way for the World Title with Bryan vs. Sheamus vs. Randy Orton.
WWE’s Over the Limit takes place on May 20th from Raleigh...