Santino begins training:
Currently injured WWE star Santino Marella revealed on Twitter that he’s back in the gym…
“Day 1 back at the gym, trained arms, shoulders, cardio and core, neck felt ok, did cervical traction too, felt my nerves waking up”
Marella tore his neck just over a week ago. An MRI determined he does not need surgery.
WWE’s Youtube contract expiring:
WWE’s special partnership with Youtube is expiring soon and the company have been polling fans about what new shows they’d like to see when a new deal is signed.
Here is what WWE are considering…
* Behind-the-scenes footage and backstage interviews
* “Best of” video rankings and countdowns
* Superstar-hosted reality shows
* Profiles of Superstars’ lives outside the ring and/or at home
* Ring action recaps and highlight reels
* WWE-themed game shows with fan contestants
* Superstar-hosted fitness and exercise shows
* Animated WWE shows/WWE cartoons
* Classic full-length WWE matches
* WWE news center/live fan “call-in” show
MVP could be in the Royal Rumble?:
Although he previously denied that WWE had contacted him about returning, MVP noted on Twitter that he does not have a contract with NJPW that would keep him from appearing at the Royal Rumble…
“My deal with NJPW is “PER APPEARANCE”. No contractual obligation.”
Whether he’ll show up is currently anyone’s guess.
On the cards for tonight’s Raw:
Confirmed for tonight’s episode of WWE Raw, from the HP Pavilion in San Jose, California…
* CM Punk is looking to get one over on The Rock before Royal Rumble.
* Ric Flair is in the house.
* What will Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow have in store for Kane and Daniel Bryan?
* Will Alberto Del Rio continue to rub his World Title win in Big Show’s face?