Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer
– Steve Austin was in attendance at this week’s Cauliflower Alley Club Reunion in Las Vegas. Austin was asked once again about wrestling at WrestleMania 29, and stated that while he is open to the idea, that he feels great right now at age 47, but doesn’t want to be living in pain by the time he’s 57.
– Steve Austin and Terry Funk both expressed interest in working with WWE developmental talent at FCW
– When a fan asked Dean Ambrose on Twitter when he would “take out Foley,” Ambrose responded with the following… “I wont. He took himself out. In terms he would understand he’s the cowardly lion of WWE, I’m far from heartbroken”
– WWE posted a poll on their website which asks fans to choose between “Stone Cold” Steve Austin’s “What?” and Daniel Bryan’s “YES”. “YES” won with 59% of the vote.
– Here are some attendance figures from this week’s WWE European tour:
RAW on April 11th in Moscow, Russia drew 6,500 fans
RAW on Apr