Found July 24, 2013 on
– The Big Show made an appearance for the WWE yesterday at the Special Olympics North America Conference. He talked about WWE’s partnership with the organization.
– The official WWE twitter account posted the following today…
Support @MakeAWish by entering for your chance to go behind the scenes of @WWE @WrestleMania XXX! http://t.co/gwO2foITaw #Stars4Hope
— WWE (@WWE) July 24, 2013
– The E! PR Twitter account sent out the following today…
Don’t miss @WWE’s Cameron and Naomi on E! News tonight with @alicialquarles !!!!! @TotalDivas @WWECameron @NaomiWWE
— E! PR (@E_TV_PR) July 24, 2013
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
UPDATE: The reason The Big Show did not return on RAW this past Monday was that he was not medically cleared. This meant that the segment with Mark Henry and The Shield had to be rewritten. Instead of The Usos saving Henry, it was supposed to be Big Show.
WWE is planning for the two to face The Shield in a handicap match, likely at SummerSlam...
Source: The Wrestling Observer
As previously mentioned, The Big Show was scheduled to return on RAW last night, but was not used on the show. Word is that Show is still healing from his knee injury, and was still limping around backstage at WWE Money in the Bank. WWE had wanted him back as soon as possible to start an angle for SummerSlam.
WWE tapes RAW tonight, and then two weeks...
It’s interesting to note that despite being advertised with video packages and on WWE.com, The Big Show did not appear on RAW this week. We noted earlier here on the website that Show was seen limping badly backstage at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view. No word on why he didn’t appear as of this writing but that could have had something to do with it (he’s not ready yet)...
The Big Show will make his return to Monday Night Raw tonight. Big Show last competed in May losing to Randy Orton at WWE’s Extreme Rules pay-per-view and then losing to Chris Jericho on SmackDown.
Big Show suffered a torn labrum and would be sidelined from in-ring action indefinitely.
It will be interesting to see how Big Show is used. During his WWE tenure he has been both a heel and a face.
- The reason Big Show didn't return on last night's Raw may be because of his knee injury. Show was still limping as recent as the Money in the Bank pay-per-view. WWE officials may want him back early so they can shoot an angle for SummerSlam.
- WWE officials were furious over the Brie Bella nipple slip on last night's RAW. The apology that she tweeted out was ordered...
The Big Show did not appear on last night’s WWE RAW TV tapings. He had been advertised for Monday’s show, but did not appear on that show either. It was reported yesterday that Show was not used because he is still healing from a knee injury. As npoted, he was limping badly backstage at the WWE Money in the Bank pay-per-view.
Randy Orton also did not appear at last night’s...
– The pay-per-view listings for Sky in the UK revealed that WWE has renamed their October 6 from Buffalo, New York. It was changed from “Over the Limit” to “Battleground“.
– WWE RAW is live tonight in Austin, Texas. Scheduled for the show is the official return of The Big Show. Also being advertised for the show by WWE is the fallout of Brock Lesnar’s attack on CM Punk...
Tonight's WWE Raw will be live from the Frank Erwin Center in Austin, Texas. No matches have been announced for tonight's show but Mark Henry vs. John Cena is being advertised, most likely the night's dark match.