Partial Source: Pwinsider
– Last night’s episode of RAW did a 3.46 (3.5) cable rating, with 4.71 million viewers, up 5% and 1% from the 3.30 and 4.66 million viewers the week before. While as reported the third hour dropped off in overall viewership, it was the highest-rated among adults 18 – 49 and males 18 – 34. The second hour was highest-rated among males 18 – 49.
The show ranked #2 in overall viewers among cable TV shows for the night behind History Channel’s Pawn Stars. The show ranked #1 in the key male demographics and #2 among adults 18 – 34 behind MTV’s Teen Mom 2.
– Here are the matches/segments that were cut from this week’s RAW on Hulu:
* The trailer for the new WWE Studios movie “The Call.”
* The Mark Herny vs. The Great Khali match.
* The video clip showing a scene of the other new WWE Studios movie “The Marine 3: Homefront.”
* The video from the WWE App with The Miz, Zeb Colter, and Jack Swagger with Zeb running down Miz for the way he conducting the interview durin