Found June 30, 2012 on
TNA Wrestling News:
– Enjoy this week’s edition of WWE Smackdown, featuring World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio.
– In this week’s edition of Backstage Fallout, Damien Sandow, Tyson Kidd, Christian and Santino Marella react to qualifying for Smackdown’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match.
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
- Dolph Ziggler was on WBOS-FM 92.9 in Boston on Friday night pushing the Night of Champions pay-per-view event. Ziggler stayed in character during the segment and introduced a few songs that he picked out.
- Kurt Angle recently hit Twitter to deliver a message about on wrestling abilities clearly to top WWE names.
“I Whipped Robbie E in 40 Seconds. I’m The Best In Wrestling...
- After Tensai attacked Sakamoto on RAW a few weeks back, it was believed that the two were going to split as part of Tensai being repackaged. Sakamoto was back with Tensai on Friday’s SmackDown as he qualified for Money in the Bank.
- WWE did angles at this weekend’s live events where Alberto Del Rio attacked Ricardo Rodriguez following a loss to Sheamus. Del Rio took his loss...
- WWE posted the following video to promote this year’s SummerSlam Axxess event in Los Angeles:- Tyson Kidd qualified for Money in the Bank on last night’s WWE SmackDown and wrote the following on Twitter:“Time to start that money in the bank style training. Biggest opportunity in my entire career. Let’s do this #workhorse”- WWE officials have reportedly been impressed...
Jim Ross back with another blog update, here are the highlights.
Tyson Kidd Qualifying For MITB: “Happy to see Tyson Kidd’s success on Smackdown Friday night. Tyson has seemingly found his personality, so to speak, to go along with his significant in ring skills. I love his in ring persona, which will/should only get bigger and better, and the skill set that the Calgary Kid brings...
- Several WWE Superstars will be joining Mattel designers for a Q&A session at the San Diego Comic-Con next month. Mattel will be previewing new products and making announcements about their 2013 WWE toy line.- WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart wrote the following on Twitter to Tyson Kidd after he qualified for Money in the Bank:“It’s about time they sprinkle you some sugar. Congrats...
WWE has announced that Tuesday’s live SmackDown will feature a “Great American Bash” battle royal with WWE Champion CM Punk, World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus, John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Big Show and Alberto Del Rio.
- Tonight’s WWE RAW Supershow takes place from the Laredo Energy Arena in Laredo, Texas. Confirmed for tonight’s show is Teddy Long as General Manager and Brock Lesnar’s official response to Triple H’s SummerSlam challenge. Neither Triple H or Lesnar are advertised to appear live so Lesnar’s response may come via satellite.
John Laurinaitis is being advertised for tonight’s...
- Below is the latest episode of Santino Marella’s Foreign Exchange:- WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart turns 55 years old today while former WWE star Scotty 2 Hotty turns 41. WWE referee Charles Robinson turns 43.- There were about 800-900 fans to Saturday’s Extreme Rising event in Philadelphia. This was considered a success due to how bad the first show back in April went.- Kurt...
- There is speculation that former WWE & WCW wrestler, Diamond Dallas Page will be the "Blash from the Past" Legend at this Monday' WWE Raw Supershow.
- WWE is featuring a list of people who should be the next "Heath Slater Hater." Some of the names listed include Coolio, Mike Tyson, Miss Piggy, Flo Rida and Vin Diesel.
- Bret Hart isn't the only...
The following matches were taped on Tuesday for tonight’s edition of WWE Smackdown.
Divas Champion Layla vs. AJ
MITB Qualifying Match
Damien Sandow vs. Zack Ryder
MITB Tag Team Qualifying Match
Jack Swagger vs. Tyson Kidd
MITB Qualifying Match
US Champion Santino & IC Champion Christian vs. David Otunga & Cody Rhodes
Ryback vs. Dan Beron &...
- Below is the latest episode of WWE's Backstage Fallout:
- WWE Superstar Cody Rhodes says he is quitting Twitter after his 100th tweet. He currently is at 98. Cody added that he tried the Twitter thing out and it's just not for him.
WWE's website posted a video of Cody complaining after SmackDown when he and David Otunga failed to qualify for Money in the Bank against...