Found March 07, 2013 on
– WWE released the following video paying tribute to Paul Bearer:
– Blitz Pro Wrestling has posted a video of what is believed to be Paul Bearer’s last wrestling appearance at their Dead of Winter event on February 23rd. Bearer managed Buddy Roberts, Jr. against Judas Yorick in a “Badstreet Casket Match.”
– Also as we posted earlier, another recent video of William “Paul Bearer” Moody has surfaced online. The video was shot this past weekend at the 23rd Annual Gulf Coast Wrestlers Reunion in Mobile, Alabama. Bearer was there to present the 2013 Legends Award. Despite the fact that he was in a wheel chair and did show signs of breathing difficulties, his sense of humor was still spot on and he showed he still knew how to work a crowd.
R.I.P William …. you’ll be missed.
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
According to WZROnline.com (WZR Radio) sources, William “Paul Bearer” Moody was openly telling people over the last few weeks that he hadn’t been feeling well. Moody recently pulled himself from several indy bookings and told promoters he hadn’t been feeling well.
As Matt Boone and I (Ryan Clark) noted on Tuesday night’s live edition of WZR Radio, Bearer sent out his last...
Follow me on Twitter @DSchmelzerTSB
I have not watched professional wrestling in a long time, but it was a very big part of my childhood. I was into wrestling then, like I am into sports now. Some of my first memories involve early superstars like Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka, Hulk Hogan, The Ultimate Warrior, and the Undertaker. This past Tuesday, a key part of that era of wrestling...
- WWE announced tragic news this evening:
Paul Bearer passes
WWE is saddened to learn of the passing of William Moody, aka Paul Bearer. Moody made his WWE debut in 1991 as the manager of The Undertaker and went on to become a memorable part of WWE over the course of the next 20 years.
Our deepest condolences go out to Moody’s family, friends and fans.
- Embedded below is a video WWE posted paying tribute to the late William “Paul Bearer” Moody.
- Bret Hart recently conducted a Q&A session with his fans on Facebook. Here are some highlights of the session.
His thoughts of TNA: “4/10″
A classic match that he would love to see as a rematch: “The Rock vs. John Cena”
Hardest part about being a pro wrestler: “The...
Dr. Tom Prichard published a blog on the death of William “Paul Bearer” Moody’s his website. Here is an excerpt.
“And now he’s gone. I have to admit I heard about Percy’s death Wednesday morning when my wife woke me up telling me it was all over Facebook. I couldn’t believe it. There’s no way! He’s too important to too many people. This can’t be happening! All...