Count Rene Dupree among those who believe the medical details from CM Punk’s interview on Colt Cabana’s The Art of Wrestling podcast. Dupree, a former WWE tag team champion (and in fact the youngest person to win that title), spoke with Slam Wrestling and said he had a similar medical situation come up where a WWE doctor tried to save the company money over a serious health risk...
– Former WWE performer Rene Dupree turns 30 years old today.
– Former WWE Tough Enough contestant Jessie Ward turns 34 years old today.
– TNA’s Eric Young turned 34 years old on Saturday.
– Former TNA wrestler Elix Skipper turned 46 years old on Sunday.
– Global Supercard Wrestling will air from 7PM ET through 2AM ET tonight on ESPN Classic.
–WWE released the following...