Washington - Sophomore (Born 1991)
Shooting Guard/Small Forward
- NBA athleticism
- very good defender
- good three-point shooter
- great rebounder for his position
- very good jump shooter
- can create his own shot off the dribble
- his game greatly improved from his freshman to sophomore years
- a year older than other sophomores
- needs to get stronger
- needs to improve his ball handling
- horrible at drawing fouls
- only was a "star" collegiate player one year (only average 17 minutes/game as a freshman)
Jason Richardson, Eddie Jones
While Terrence Ross needs to get stronger and improve his ball handling, his shooting ability and defensive acumen should make him a real solid pro.
For more NBA draft player profiles, visit our 2012 NBA Draft Consensus Mock Draft
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!
|Latest Rumors||Best of Yardbarker|
Today's Best Stuff
Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.
What is Yardbarker?