The folks at 247Sports.com released their updated top 100 rankings for the 2014 class on Wednesday afternoon. Both of Louisville’s current commitments from the 2014 class, Shaqquan Aaron and JaQuan Lyle are rated as five star prospects.
Aaron is now ranked as the 14th best player in the class with a 99 overall ranking while Lyle is ranked as the 25th best player in the class with a 98 overall ranking.
Here is a list of the top 25 recruits that Rick Pitino and his staff are currently pursuing.
3. Cliff Alexander, 6-foot-9, 240-pound, PF
4. Kelly Oubre, 6-foot-7, 190-pound, Wing
7. Myles Turner, 6-foot-10, 230-pound, C
15. Goodluck Okonoboh, 6-foot-9, 213-pound, C
17. Trey Lyles, 6-foot-10, 235-pound, PF
20. Isaiah Whitehead, 6-foot-4, 195-pound, SG
24. Jonah Bolden, 6-foot-8, 190-pound, Wing
[Complete Top 100 Rankings]