Found December 08, 2011 on COED:
PLAYERS: Lindsay Lohan
Lindsay Lohan's Playboy cover leaked online yesterday and everyone went f***ing nuts. We didn't post on it mostly because it was a really sh*tty pic that didn't show much. From what we did see, she... [[ Read More ]]

Is this Lindsay Lohan’s Playboy cover?

Lindsay Lohan Attempts Comeback with Marilyn Monroe Inspired Playboy Pictorial

When the Lindsay Lohan Playboy cover was leaked it was fine and dandy, but I’m a grown man and I don’t like dick teases. So today we give to you some actual nudity of Lindsay from her Playboy spread. Everybody’s favorite drug-abusing celebrity criminal is attempting to revive her very damaged image and what better way to show people that you’re serious about changing your...

Leaked: The Cover Of Playboy Featuring Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan will be in the January/February 2012 issue of Playboy. LiLo is set to unveil the entire spread on the December 15th episode of Ellen, but someone got a quick pic of the cover and here it is. Share this:

Better Version of Lindsay Lohan Playboy Cover Revealed

So, yesterday I caught a lot of sh*t for not posting that sh*tty pic of the Lindsay Lohan Playboy cover. Well, today I'd like to think I totally redeemed myself. Thanks to Buzzfeed and... [[ Read More ]]

The Distraction: Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan is an actress / musician from New York City, New York.

Rare Interview with the Rabbit that Appears on Lindsay Lohan's Playboy Cover

Lindsay Lohan's upcoming Playboy Cover leaked yesterday. We've unearthed a video interview of the rabbit that appeared on the cover with her. Interestingly, that is also the same exact sound that... Full story at Bob's Blitz ~

Zoophilia ~ Lindsay Lohan's Playboy Cover Leaks

Lindsay Lohan's upcoming Playboy Cover includes fire crotch receiving *********** 69 style from a rabbit. Silly rabbit. *********** is illegal. Every time you take a sip of coffee, think -- gotta... Full story at Bob's Blitz ~

Lindsay Lohan On Playboy & Joanna Krupa’s Half Dress

• Jessica Biel look amazing in white • The Lindsay Lohan cover for Playboy is out • Elisha Cuthbert busts out some busty bikini cleavage • Joanna Krupa forgot to put on half of her dress • Starring at Gisele’s boobs is always fun while driving • Rihanna loves her underboob • The hot Kathryn Joy is here to fascinate you • Olivia Munn does a hand-bra photoshoot Filed...

Lindsay Lohan Playboy Pics Leaked Online

Yesterday, we revealed a better version of Lindsay Lohan's playboy cover (which you can see again below). Today, a source tipped us off to nude pics from her Playboy shoot, which have been leaked... [[ Read More ]]


My oh my, Lindsay Lohan shows her 99% in a stunning instant Playboy Classic.  Unfortunately the other 1% was out working to keep her out of jail I suppose.  Check out the leaked spread of talent here COED Magazine.   (Rather NSFW) The drug induced lifestyle hasn’t taken her down yet, I’ll tell you that.  White [...]

Lindsay Lohan plugging Playboy shoot on 'Ellen'

Lindsay Lohan will debut her new Playboy pictorial on the "Ellen DeGeneres Show" Dec. 15, the New York Daily News reports.

Awww, Yeah

Lindsay Lohan in the next issue of Playboy: a pre-Christmas treat, apparently (issues hit stands in late December).

Boom - The Entire Lindsay Lohan Playboy Spread Drops

First Lindsay Lohan's upcoming Playboy Cover leaked and now -- the entire Marilyn Monroe inspired photoshop mess is spread out on imgur. NSFW link. Every time you take a sip of coffee, think --... Full story at Bob's Blitz ~

Draft Strategy: Playing the Percentages

There are as many draft strategies out there as Lindsay Lohan court appearances, but the one I’ve grown particularly fond of recently is drafting for percentages. The tough thing about this strategy is that it requires the ability focus in on a particular set of players during and after a draft and completely ignore others, but I swear it seems to work for me more than any other...
Entertainment News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.