Found November 25, 2011 on
Bob's Blitz :
BEST OF MAXIM
• NFL Lines: Det +7 at home; DAL -7.5 at home?
• Sabres, Bruins drop ‘em 2 min in last night’s gm
• College Football Cheerleader Showdown: Week 13
• North Alabama Bikini Cheerleader To Ogle
• Be Thankful For Lingerie Model Aniko Michnyaova
• AnnaLynne McCord’s Turkey Swords Are Showing!
• Bikini girl gives TSA at LAX a Thanksgiving show!
• Letterman: Justin...
I used to feel for DeMar DeRozan, a thin-blooded Los Angeles guy freezing up in Toronto playing some good ball. A guy who should have lasted longer in the Dunk Contest. And this The Basketball Jones interview starts off gaining points as he gives a shout out to Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles. Then he admits…
Retailers often pull out their big guns for Black Friday ads. This year, we've got Justin Bieber, a nod to Rebecca Black's viral and, of course, the Crazy Target Lady. (We love the Crazy Target Lady.)
Sharing, but like real life. This is the message Google is sending with the first video TV commercial for its social network, Google+, which aired during a Lions vs. Packers football game in the U.S. Thursday.
The ad focuses on all the ways in which Google+ is different from Facebook: organizing your friends, family, acquaintances and colleagues into different Circles, and meeting...
ROCKLAND — On a wintry Ottawa Valley morning, Daniel Alfredsson and the Senators quickly warmed up to a serious case of rock star treatment.
"I was watching the news this morning and (pop sensation) Justin Bieber was on the Today sho...