The time has come to race!
Who will take the 2014 title?
With the F1 Australian Grand Prix less than 3 hours away, isportsweb is ready to make our 2014 predictions. You may recall, we have pointed out this is a great year for new entrants, the Ferrari all-star team will find 6 wins, and that Mercedes was prime to start the season strong. To take it to the next step, here are all of our 2014 predictions:
10) Who will win the F1 constructors cup? The Ferrari team of Kimi Raikonnen
Ferrari has a new team of former championsnnen and Fernando Alonso. The former F1 champions will be good for each other and take the title.
9) How many wins will former champion Fernando Alonso have? Three. Ferrari seems to have figured out the new engines and rules faster than the current champions.
8) How many wins will former champion Kimi Raikonnen have? Three. Coming back to Ferrari, who he won the championship with, will be a good thing for Kimi. He’s back where he belongs.
7) Will McLaren return to the podium in 2014? Yes, 3 times.
6) Who will win more points, Kimi or Nando? Nando. Kimi may be the only former Ferrari champ in the field, but he will be getting the b team.
5) Which rookie will earn the most points in 2014? Kevin Magnussen. With the new rules, new engine, new tracks, and new teams, it’s a perfect season for a new entrant.
4) Will the double points in the final race make a difference? yes. The winner of the final race will win the title.
3) Who will be the most improved team of the year? Force India. The addition of Nico Hulkenberg will be a game changer.
2) Who will win the first race, the Australian gran prix, of the year? Lewis Hamilton.
1) Who will win the championship? Lewis Hamilton. Mercedes had the best offseason preparation, Lewis has won the pole, and Nico Rosberg will bring an exciting new mix to the team. This will be the first time in a while that the drivers championship and the constructors championship go to different teams.
We will be back after the race to provide you full coverage. Good luck to all of the drivers, the NBC crew here in America, and the Australian Grand Prix cast and crew tonight. Let’s have a great 2014 season.
The post F1: 10 Season Predictions appeared first on isportsweb.