The San Antonio Spurs (21-5) will host their main rival Oklahoma City Thunder (21-4) tonight at the AT&T Center.
The Spurs are coming off a narrow 104-102 win over the Warriors on the road. Kawhi Leonard had a season-high 21 points and 10 rebounds while Patty Mills also scored a season-high 20 points in his first start of the season.
The Thunder are coming off a 107-95 win over the Bulls. Kevin Durant led the team with 32 points in OKC's eighth-straight win.
The Thunder and Spurs met once this season with OKC beating San Antonio 94-88 in OKC.
And as the Spurs and Thunder get set to square off, here are five things to watch for in tonight's game:
• The Thunder are 13-0 at home this season.
• The Thunder are 16-1 this year when outrebounding the opposition.
• Since returning to the lineup, Russell Westbrook is averaging 21.0 points, 6.9 assists, 5.6 rebounds and 1.86 steals.
• The Thunder remain 7-0 this season when holding the opposition to sub 40.0% field goal shooting.
• OKC is 2-0 in overtime games this season.