If you weren’t then, you are now.
The Eagles are 1-4. I hope that makes everyone as happy as it makes me. Here is some other stuff that happened during the early games.
• Victor Cruz made another ridiculous catch that was only possible because Eli Manning is a crappy quarterback. Under-throwing your double covered receiver is the new back shoulder pass.
• They were playing Nirvana in the stadium during the fourth quarter of the Giants/Seahawks game. Especially weird because they played in New York. Charlie Whitehurst led Seattle on a fourth quarter comeback, which is even weirder.
• Indianapolis blew a 17-point league and it wasn’t even Curtis Painter’s fault.
• The last holdouts have finally come around, Cam Newton officially “gets it.” The Panthers lost anyway.
• Pittsburgh and Tennessee reversed their own respective fortunes.
• Sebastian Janikowski honored the memory of Al Davis by kicking field goals of 42, 50, 54, and 55 yards while “tripping balls.”
• The Vikings scor