Like I tweeted earlier, it's what I believe a liquified abortion would taste like.
So yeah, what a way to start this post huh?
The Bruins are lucky, man. You never wish injury upon a player, let alone your best player, so for Chara to go down this may be the best time in the schedule. First up was the LA Kings who couldn't shoot the puck into the Atlantic Ocean. Secondly, the Bruins traveled to Ottawa to take on the bottom on the Northeast Division who also missed their leading scorer. It could've been worse, a lot worse. The Bruins could've had to face anyone other than the two sad sacks of their respective divisions. Still, the Bruins defense didn't play up to snuff. They allowed 90 shots in two games. 90! Tuukka Rask stopped all 41 against the Kings and Thomas stopped 47 of 49 against the Senators.
Luckily, most of those shots were from the perimeter but there's still a chance they go in. That's the issue here. The defense is soft without Chara. Steve Kampfer couldn't stop a nosebleed, let alone block a shot. The kid is garbage. In fact, I should feel bad for disrespecting garbage like that. Steve Kampfer's play is like leaving a crayon on a leather sofa in the sun. He's softer than a sneaker full of baby ****. And so on, and so forth. The issue is that the Bruins don't have a defenseman in Providence ready to come up. The next in line? Bartowski (from Pittsburgh) and we all saw what happened when he got his shot. He basically **** his pants and made wet **** trails up and down the ice.
Luckily Bish tweeted this gem out:
Bruins, including Zdeno Chara, are on the ice for practice...^BISH— Boston Bruins (@NHLBruins) December 16, 2011
Oh yeah baby! Wait. What the **** is that? That looks like ****. So apparently Twitter has this new embed tweet feature that's supposed to be the bee's knees but it looks like that bee was bent over another bee's knee and spanked with a spiked paddle. Step yo game up Twitter, you ******* mook. Also, give Justin the new timeline already. DON'T YOU KNOW WHO HE IS? (Lucic'd).
After the jump, where's Nathan Horton?...
Speaking of Lucic, where the **** has he been lately? The first line has been virtually invisible the past few games. I'm not sure if they've changed their calendars over yet but Halloween is over so they can stop acting like ghosts and score some ******* goals. The worst part about it is that Nathan Horton has been like this all season. $5M my dingleberries! He doesn't deserve $5 at this point. 30 games, 8 goals. What? There's no way that this should be acceptable because Horton looks like a Goomba and his wife is a smokeshow. No. *******. Way.
(I'm not sure if it's actually been 5 games, but you get the point)
And don't give me that **** that "oh, Horty is still suffering from his concussion." because if he is he shouldn't be playing. I mean, concussions are the hot button issue in the NHL because one player seemingly gets on a night, so if Horton is suffering from some symptoms, he should speak up. Last thing we need is Horton, Pronger, Crosby and Savard playing Mario Kart together with the lights off. On the topic of Mario Kart, here's who each player would take:
- Savard - Baby Mario
- Horton - Dry Bones
- Crosby - Princess Peach
- Pronger - Bowser (maybe Donkey Kong if he's feeling froggy)
The first line can't hold it's own weight and Tyler Seguin is hitting supernova status and soon to burn out (if he hasn't already). Those ******* on the first line better get their **** together or Claude will need to make some heads roll. It's good the Bruins are on a 3 game winning streak and it's good to see that Chara is back out on the ice, but it's time for the first line to put up or shut up.
- Random Thoughts -
- What's the deal with all these concussions? Why is it that, suddenly, there's a HUGE outcry about concussions? I mean, I get it. I've received concussions from playing sports before and it's nothing to **** around with, but why has the number of concussions increased? I feel like there's a huge number of people coming out with concussions and it feels like it's basically one player per game. I hope no one ever has to go through what Savard has gone through, but **** off Pronger, you dick bag. You're a terrible person both on and off the ice.
- DAYS OF Y'ORR FANTASY HOCKEY UPDATE!
- Days Of Y'Orr #1: Tyutin In The Staal. 1st in Triple Crown Timmy Division. 2nd Overall. Record: 57-26-7. Opponent: Hoot's Horde. Current matchup: 5-4 Me.
- Days of Y'Orr #2: Rum Hamhuis. 1st in Whalers Memorial Division. 2nd Overall. Record: 54-24-12. Opponent: The Reptars. Current matchup: 8-0 Me.
- Higher than Pizz, Jon and Justin in both leagues.
Delivered to your inbox
|Best of Yardbarker||NFL News||MLB News|
Today's Best Stuff
Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.
What is Yardbarker?