Found February 08, 2013 on
Here are your “Leftgovers” from the Nashville Predators game on Thursday night against the Los Angeles Kings…
* Defenseman Jon Blum played on Bridgestone Arena ice for the first since December 28, 2011.
* Last night was center Paul Gaustad‘s 500th NHL game.
* Colin Wilson has five points (two goals, three assists) in his last two games.
* Goaltender Pekka Rinne has a streak of 258:26 without allowing an even-strength goal.
* His last non-power play goal allowed was off of Nick Johnson’s stick at 11:34 of the third period on January 28 against Phoenix.
* During his four game win streak, Rinne has allowed a goal or less in each game.
* When Gabriel Bourque registers a point this season, the Preds are undefeated in regulation (3-0-1).
* And when Bourque registers a shot on goal, they’re 3-0-0.
* When Nashville scores first, they are 4-0-3 this year, securing at least a point in each game.
* Kevin Klein, who had two assists on Thursday night, is a plus-6 in his last fo
BEST OF MAXIM
Today’s Links The Tennessean - Nashville Predators’ Kevin Klein stays out of box with skill, savvy The Tennessean - Nashville Predators never forgot fans during lockout The Tennessean - Preview: Predators vs. L.A. Kings The Tennessean - Nashville Predators find wins in line tinkering The Tennessean - Nick Spaling’s diary: End of road trip means its time to set up apartment...
(Frederick Breedon/Getty Images)
In front of a sold out crowd at Bridgestone Arena, the Nashville Predators and Pekka Rinne shutout the Los Angeles Kings, 3-0. "It wasn't pretty, but we got the win," said head coach Barry Trotz. Rinne, who received the number one star of the game, turned away all 32 shots that came his way. “I was seeing the puck...
The Nashville Predators defensive unit seems to be coming together quite nicely at the 10-game mark of the shortened 48-game season. They have been excellent on the defensive side of(More here)…
NASHVILLE, Tenn. Kings defenseman Rob Scuderi's eye still looked awful, and the contrite player who inflicted the damage, Brandon Dubinsky of Columbus, found his wallet 10,000 lighter.
That was the backdrop to several other developments. Kings Coach Darryl Sutter called out his young defense following Wednesday's practice here. And, unrelated, Kings General Manager Dean...
In this episode of The 303:30, presented by Brewhouse South, Jeremy and Codey discuss the Nashville Predators’ current four-game win streak and many other topics. The real gem of the first segment, however, is the sound bite of Head Coach Barry Trotz telling you how he really feels about captain Shea Weber’s lack of production.
One of the most popular things we’ve done in...
The Nashville Predators were in the midst of a long road trip and had only one victory when they faced the Los Angeles Kings exactly one week ago.
Things have changed for the better since.
Back home after a lengthy stay on the road, Nashville seeks a fourth straight victory and second win in eight days over Los Angeles on Thursday night.
The Predators (4-2-3) dropped five of their...
22-year-old Gabriel Bourque is everything that Barry Trotz and the coaching staff value in a hockey player...
The Nashville Predators head to the Twin Cities for the final time this season to take on the Minnesota Wild on Saturday night. This will be the second of three chances to give former team mate Ryan Suter a loss. These teams are heading in two different directions in the standings. Nashville is rising and jumping teams, while Minnesota is slowly moving...
(Los Angeles Kings-Getty Images)
The Predators finally return to the Bridgestone areana after a 7 game road trip that started January 22nd. Tuesday's 6-1 win over St-Louis ended the trip on a phenomenal fashion and is hopefully a sign of things to come. Nashville and LA faced off on the 31st and ended in an 8 round shootout that kicked off the Pred's winning...
Here are your “Leftgovers” from the Nashville Predators game on Tuesday night against the St. Louis Blues…
* Martin Erat returned to the Nashville lineup after missing the San Jose game with an injury sustained in practice.
* He would garner second star honors after posting three points.
* Matt Halischuk – who had 15 goals for the Predators last...