This week on The League, Brian and TJ covered all the major moves that took place in each of the Pacific Division organizations. As a supplement to that particular podcast, the guys present their predictions for the division.
TJ's Pacific Prediction:
1) Los Angeles Kings: The Kings return their usual names (Kopitar, Carter, Brown, Richards, Daughty, etc.). Give me Quick and a Vezina run to go with it.
2) Anaheim Ducks: The addition of Dustin Penner puts the Ducks on the heels of Penner's old squad.
3) Edmonton Oilers: I love this team and want to put them ahead of the Ducks, BUT youth tends to falter and they will have some growing pains.
4) Vancouver Canucks: Call me "nucks," but I think the Sedins and Luongo are out to prove something this year. They will edge out Phoenix for the 8th seed.
5) Phoenix Coyotes: The sand dogs are strong up top and have a feisty D. Top dog Mike Smith might be the difference between a wild card berth and "wait til next ye...