* First Report Credit: Adam Riemer
Since this was my first-ever experience attending WrestleMania I will say that I had an absolute blast, but more for the experience and less for the matches and their outcomes.
- First, I’m not sure how it came off on TV, but C.M. Punk was way over. More people were going nuts for Punk than Undertaker and it was definitely a pro-Punk crowd from where I was sitting. There were loud “C.M. Punk” chants all pre-show and throughout that match.
- The fans were chanting heavily for Dolph Ziggler to cash in during the World Title match. Loud “We Want Ziggler” chants were ringing through the arena, and people booed heavily when Del Rio won without a cash-in from Ziggler.
- The crowd reacted pretty negatively to Brock vs Triple H, and the ending didn’t help. The only major pop was HBK giving Sweet Chin Music to Paul Heyman. A small “boring” chant broke out in my section.
- John Cena was the most hated guy. Hands down. The crowd was very a...