Found March 10, 2013 on
- Courtesy of WWEDVDNews.com, here are three more feuds to be featured on WWE’s upcoming “Top 25 Rivalries In History” DVD and Blu-ray:
* Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart
* CM Punk vs. John Cena
* The Undertaker vs. Mankind
Two more matches to be featured on the DVD are Mankind vs. Undertaker from King of the Ring 1996 and CM Punk vs. John Cena from Night of Champions 2012.
- WWE NXT star Bray Wyatt is on the road with WWE this weekend, working live events. He’s picked up wins over JTG. Fans in attendance noted that he looked different from the managerial role he’s been playing on NXT.
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
DEANDRE JORDAN IS THE UNDERTAKER
Made and submitted by a member of the Got ‘Em Family, The Maniacal Jerry Wang, a.k.a. “Dr. Jerry,” a.k.a. “Evil Dr. Jerry.”
Check out the full GIF here.
- In the Tout below, John Cena reveals that his new yellow t-shirt is a live event only shirt:
- In this Tout, The Bella Twins comment on their return to WWE and tease a possible appearance for SmackDown:
Busty New Lingerie Photos of The Bella Twins + What’s Next for Lesnar…
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross published a new blog entry on JrsBarBq.com. Here are some highlights.
CM Punk & Undertaker: Many fans suggest that it is ‘time’ for WWE’s longest running, major star to ‘go down.’ Mother Nature has not been kind to the Demon of Death Valley has he has had his share of serious injuries that were brought upon by a fierce, in ring style that...
- John Cena and Stephanie McMahon talked about WWE’s use of social media at the SWSX convention in Austin, Texas yesterday. Here is a photo of them on the panel and highlights:
* WWE’s biggest reach over social media comes from Facebook.
* Cena said he wasn’t sure about using social media at first, because of letting fans “behind the curtain” but soon saw potential in...
- Like at recent live events, Ricardo Rodriguez appeared on the big screen at RAW and challenged the fans to see if they could say Alberto Del Rio’s name longer than he could when Del Rio made his entrance.
- Fans in attendance at last night’s RAW in Indianapolis noted that Drew McIntyre had to be helped to the back by WWE officials after the in-ring segment with Ryback and Mark...
- In a new interview with the UK's WrestleTalk TV, Hulk Hogan responds to recent comments from Bret Hart about how he and Eric Bischoff are worthless to the wrestling business. Hogan also talks about TNA progressing, his status and more.
Must See Photos of Trish Stratus Working Out + Ryback's Future Revealed...
- Here is WWE’s special preview for John Cena vs. The Rock at WrestleMania 29:
- Chris Jericho tweeted the following about his Highlight Reel segment on last night’s RAW:
“Haha I’ve never been in a segment that has split opinions so decisively between “awesome” and “awful!!” I’ll go with “fun!” #HighlightReel”
- Evan Bourne was asked by a fan on Twitter how...
- As noted before, the March 4th old-school edition of WWE RAW did a 3.52 cable rating with 5.01 million viewers, the second best numbers of the year. RAW was the highest rated show on cable for the night, even beating out Pawn Stars.In the segment breakdown, the first segment, after The Undertaker opened the show, with CM Punk and Paul Heyman, Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show opened...
- This year’s Royal Rumble garnered approximately 498,000 buys according to new data from WWE. That’s about a 14% increase from the 2012 Royal Rumble, which did 438,000 buys.
The Rumble did 322,000 buys in North America and 176,000 internationally. The event was headlined by The Rock defeating WWE Champion CM Punk and John Cena winning 30-man Royal Rumble match.
- Brock Lesnar...
- WWE opened up all of their live events this weekend with the Paul Bearer tribute video.- With Rey Mysterio out of action and Kofi Kingston doing promotional work, CM Punk’s opponent for Friday and Saturday’s RAW live events was Zack Ryder. Fans in attendance noted that Punk squashed Ryder, who got in no offense at all. Punk ended the match by crossing Ryder’s arms over his...
- TNA President Dixie Carter announced on Twitter that Lockdown has come TNA’s biggest selling US Event.
“San Antonio’s #Lockdown just officially became the biggest selling US Live Event for TNA. Thanks!! Now how about making it the biggest ever?”
- Thursday’s episode of Impact Wrestling show scored a 1.13 cable rating and averaged 1.43 million viewers. It was the last...