Found October 27, 2012 on
The Hate I am referring to is the best of 7 series that was going on between Colt Cabana & Adam Pearce, as it ended last night October 27 in Melbourne Australia. With that it’s time for me to tell you unfortunately Adam Pearce lost and I say it’s unfortunate because with that loss Adam is keeping his word and is leaving the NWA. I apologize first for not mentioning it prior but when Adam challenged Colt to the Seven Levels of Hate he put his NWA career on the line. With that in my opinion the best NWA Wrestler in recent memory and a superstar that helped give NWA a face over the last 5 years is leaving. I am sure the NWA will offer him some sort of parting gift but from myself and the fans, Mr. Pearce thank you for busting your butt every night and giving us fans another reason to watch NWA. Over the last two years I have paid more attention to the NWA then I had in the last 10 years and that’s because of Colt & Adam. Watching promos from Adam makes me think of Harley Race just by the tone his voice usually has in his promos. This feud between “Scrap Iron” Adam Pearce & Colt “Boom Boom” Cabana will go down in history as one of the greatest feuds in the history of the NWA. These guys didn’t disappoint and I will not disregard Colt’s win, I offer a congrats to Colt for a hard fought win and his 3rd NWA Title reign. I also think it’s good the NWA is moving forward in a way but it will be very hard to fill the shoes of a talent like the 5 times NWA Champion, “Scrap Iron” Adam Pearce.
BEST OF MAXIM
– Reader Sean in Australia sent this one along:
I was at a NWA affiliate wrestling show in Australia tonight, where Adam Pearce faced Colt Cabana in the final match of their seven levels of hate series.
Colt won by submission, and afterwards both he and Pierce cut a promo in regards to the NWA World Heavyweight Championship. Pierce said as part of losing the series he would leave...
– CM Punk discussed WWE ’13 on Colt Cabana’s Art Of Wrestling podcast. You can check it out here.
– Tickets for William Regal’s “An Audience With A Wrestling Villain” go on sale Friday at 10:30AM GMT. Tickets run £18.60, with the price including a meet & greet with a photo op and one brought item signed. The show is November 7th in Birmingham, England.
– A fan...
- The Pro Wrestling Syndicate promotion is advertising their “Show of the Year” for November 9th from Rahway, New Jersey. Advertised is Mr. Belding from Saved by the Bell vs. Kevin Matthews, Jerry Lynn vs. Colt Cabana, Sami Callihan vs. Kevin Steen plus matches with Matt Hardy, Afa Jr., Davey richards, The Big O and others. Here’s a poster for the event:
- Linda McMahon reportedly...