Found September 12, 2012 on
As noted earlier, CM Punk cut a promo on John Cena earlier today. Cena responded to Punk’s rant.
“My apologies for my social absence. Just taking a bit of time to figure all this out. Looking to see the usual rowdy crowd in Boston… There, as always, seems to be alot of mixed opinions out there 1 thing is for sure #WWENOC has a VERY ‘Big Fight’ feel to it… I dont need to talk anymore about @CMPunk i know where he stands, he knows where i stand. One thing left. SUNDAY. BOSTON. #WWENOC”
FOLLOW US on TWITTER at Twitter.com/WrestleChatNet and LIKE US on FACEBOOK using key word "WrestleChat".
BEST OF MAXIM
This Sunday at WWE’s Night of Champions, WWE Champion CM Punk will have the opportunity to, as John Cena put it, “define [his] existence” by defeating the master of the Five Knuckle Shuffle before Cena’s hometown crowd in Boston, Massachusetts. Promoting their pay-per-view encounter, the Straight Edge Superstar cut a promo on Twitter Wednesday afternoon asking whether Boston...
John Cena spoke with WWE’s website about returning to his hometown of Boston to challenge CM Punk for the WWE Title at Night of Champions. Cena acknowledged a history of negative crowd reactions in Boston during his career and how he’s responded.
“I love going to Boston. I adapt well to any environment. I’ve been cheered there, and I’ve been booed there, but that’s the...
- Michael Cole wrote on his Twitter this evening that he spoke to Jerry “The King” Lawler, who thanked the fans for their support.“#wweuniverse you will never believe this!” Cole wrote. “I just got off the phone with #jerrylawler and he is alert and in great spirits! #jerrylawler sends his love to you all and thanks you for all the support! He says the strap will be coming...
I want to start this blog by stating that I am very grateful to God that WWE Announcer Jerry "The King" Lawler is on the road to a full recovery after his heart attack on Monday Night Raw, September 10, 2012. WWE officials, doctors, and the EMTs did a great job by acting fast to save Lawler's life.
Here is the updated card for Sunday’s Night of Champions pay-per-view.
CM Punk vs. John Cena for the WWE Title.
World Heavyweight Championship
Sheamus(c) vs. Alberto Del Rio for the WWE Title.
Layla(c) vs. Kaitlyn
Randy Orton vs. Dolph Ziggler.
WWE Tag Championship
Kofi Kingston & R-Truth(c) vs. Daniel Bryan & Kane for the Tag Titles...
- While everyone was more worried for Jerry Lawler at RAW last night, some were talking about how it took a lot of professionalism for John Cena, CM Punk and Bret Hart to pull off the main event segment knowing what was going on backstage. Michael Cole was talked about in the same regard.- WWE Diva Tamina Snuka has been teasing something new for her on Twitter. She wrote the following...
– John Cena and Bret Hart hugged and shook hands following RAW last night. That’s all that happened following the show due to the Jerry Lawler situation.
– Jerry Lawler, Owen Hart, CM Punk, Paul Heyman, RKO, Bret Hart, Heath Slater and many others trended on Twitter during RAW last night.
– According to Ticketmaster.com, there are still several hundred tickets available for...