Found November 04, 2012 on
- WWE NXT wrestler Briley Pierce turns 28 years old today. Pierce is the younger brother of WWE Superstar Dolph Ziggler.
- The Connecticut Election Enforcement Commission has warned Linda McMahon’s Senate campaign for alleged “deceitful tactics” because of a mailer that was sent out to residents. The mailer apparently looked like an official government mailing and citizens complained about how confusing it was. The McMahon campaign has blamed their opponents.
- Those close to Beth Phoenix say we shouldn’t expect her back in a WWE ring in 2013. It’s expected eventually she will be back but no time soon. Beth reportedly left WWE on good terms with the door open for a return.
BEST OF MAXIM
- Vickie Guerrero posted the following message on Twitter, furthering the John Cena/AJ Lee storyline:
security cam footage is @WWEAJLee in a state of undress heading to @JohnCena’s room. Tune into RAW for footage #CougarInCharge
- WWE published an article looking at the history of the Hardcore Championship. The article noted that we will unlikely see the title again...
- Seven year old Jonny Littman was John Cena’s 300th Make-A-Wish kid and now has a challenge for the WWE Universe. Jonny has posted a YouTube video challenging each member of the WWE Universe to donate $1 to Make-A-Wish. You can watch below:
- Former WWE Diva Beth Phoenix thanked her fans via Twitter on Thursday. She wrote:
“Thank u for the outpouring of love and support.Im...
– WWE returns to the Galaxie Hall in Amneville, France on April 24, 2013 at 8 PM.
– Linda McMahon missed a scheduled appearance at an NAACP event on October 28. She was scheduled to speak along with her opponent Chris Murphy at the convention in Waterbury, Ct. When she didn’t appear at the event an hour before it began, they were forced to announce she would not be there.
- The New York Times has a new article up looking at Linda McMahon’s Senate campaign, noting that in the past three years she has spent close to $100 million of her own money on her campaigns, including the one that failed in 2010. The Times wrote:
“Ms. McMahon may or may not get to influence job creation as a senator. But she has already made an impact on the Connecticut economy...
- A new episode of The Legends of Wrestling premieres this Thursday on WWE Classics On Demand with Jim Ross, Pat Patterson, Michael Hayes and ‘The Road Dogg’ Brian James joining host Gene Okerlund for a no-holds-barred discussion and a special look at “The History Of Monday Night Raw.”
- WWE will hold a live event in Stockton, California on Saturday, January 19, 2013 at 7...
- Jim Ross commented on tonight’s RAW from Birmingham, England.
“Tonight’s #RAW feels loaded. Feels big. Lots of anticipation on my end. Broadcasting #WWE never gets old. Still loving what I do. #sauceit”
- The campaign for Connecticut Republican Senate candidate Linda McMahon has been distributing door hangers that seemingly support President Barack Obama according to TalkingPointsMemo...
DailyCaller.com reports that US President Barack Obama is now actively campaigning for Chris Murphy, the Democratic party candidate running for senate against Linda McMahon. Obama has endorsed Murphy saying that Murphy “has a jobs plan.”
Reportedly both sides took opposing views on Obama’s inclusion in the Senate race in Connecticut. Republicans see it as a desperation measure...
- Scott Hall’s son Cody Hall and Larry Zbyszko’s son Tim Zbyszko are trying to book more independent dates and can be booked through FloridaProWrestling@gmail.com.- One of the big questions within WWE right now is if Vince McMahon and Stephanie McMahon will be with Linda McMahon in Connecticut for Election Night on Tuesday or will they be in Europe for the SmackDown tapings....
- WWE has launched an official Twitter account for 3MB’s Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal at @WWE3MB.
- The 2nd edition of the WWE Encyclopedia is officially in stores today.
- Today is Election Day in the United States and we will know for sure if Linda McMahon won the US Senate race for Connecticut or not. The New York Times now predicts that McMahon has an 8% chance...