Found May 07, 2013 on
Ring Side News:
- Dolph Ziggler topped the ESPN WWE Power Rankings once again this week followed by Mark Henry, The Shield, Ryback and Triple H.
ESPN's article was complimentary to last night's Raw and stated that Extreme Rules was "shaping up to be one of the most anticipated pay-per-views of the year."
- Discussion at Raw last night was that Evan Bourne should be back anytime now, according to PWInsider.com.
BEST OF MAXIM
UPDATE x 4: Paul Heyman tweeted the following:
#BreakingNews! An #F5 tore thru @TripleH’s @WWE World HQ office today! I’ll make footage avail on #RAW tonight!
Heyman then posted a photo of Triple H’s office being “trashed”. If you’re interested, you can click here to view the mangled office.
Basically, it looks like Brock Lesnar is going through WWE headquarters and destroying...
- Smith James, who is a Northeast independent wrestler and a protege of Taz, revealed on Twitter that he was offered a WWE developmental contact.
“The next 2 months will be my last indy shows for the foreseeable future (hopefully longer) as I was offered a WWE developmental contract”
James credited Taz’s training with making it possible for him to get signed as James went...
The Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H trilogy is heating up with just a few weeks to go until their old school Steel Cage Match payoff at Extreme Rules. The latest chapter saw Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman invade WWE headquarters and give an extreme remodeling to Trips office.
- Here’s the latest JBL & Cole World Tour video:
- Former WWE Senior Vice President, Creative and Development, Eric Pankowski was recently hired by CBS TV Distribution to be the new Senior Vice President of Programming and Development.
- As noted earlier, WWE reported that Dolph Ziggler suffered a concussion at Tuesday night’s tapings in Raleigh, North Carolina.
WWE is reporting that Dolph Ziggler suffered a concussion during the SmackDown taping on Tuesday after he interfered in the Jack Swagger/Big E. Langston match. The report quotes WWE physician Michael Sampson, who said Ziggler suffered the concussion early in the altercation, as saying, “He [was] having some memory difficulties and a bit of a headache … he definitely has a concussion...
WWE published an
During the duration of the interview, Morrison admits that he was happy the Dolph Ziggler won the World Heavyweight Championship, and noted that CM Punk has moved to another level since he left.
Morrison also said that Miz being a babyface "defied logic" and that he was impressed by Ryback and The Shield. The former WWE Superstar also commented on a...
ESPN has posted its latest weekly WWE Power Rankings. Check out the top 10 below:
1. Dolph Ziggler
2. Mark Henry
3. The Shield
5. Triple H
6. Antonio Cesaro
7. Jack Swagger
9. Randy Orton
10. John Cena
The ESPN article gave a RAW a good review and said that Extreme Rules is “shaping up to be one of the most anticipated pay-per-views of the year.”
- Below, WWE Diva Alicia Fox shows her support for Susan G. Komen:- WWE returns to New York City’s Madison Square Garden for a live event on Thursday, December 26th.- WWE announced that Brock Lesnar and Triple H will go face to face on Monday’s RAW.- WWE is reporting that Dolph Ziggler suffered a concussion at Tuesday’s WWE Smackdown TV tapings in Raleigh, North Carolina. WWE’s...
Sheamus vs. Mark Henry has been added to the Extreme Rules pay-per-view event on Monday's Raw episode.
Here is the updated lineup:
* WWE Champion John Cena vs. Ryback (Last Man Standing Match)
* World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger (Triple Threat Ladder Match)
* Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar (Steel Cage Match)
* Sheamus vs. Mark Henry...
Credit – Wrestling Observer
Christian has been cleared to return to action but is waiting on WWE creative to come up with a storyline that will bring him back.
Sin Cara returns next week and Christian should be back shortly after.
No date set yet for Evan Bourne’s return but he worked one match in developmental and wasn’t ready yet.