Found April 30, 2012 on
- Dolph Ziggler is back with episode #14 of WWE Download:- Former WWE star Daivari turns 28 years old today.- Most of the WWE crew drove from Chicago, Illinois to Dayton, Ohio for tonight’s RAW after Extreme Rules was over. A lot of them didn’t arrive to their hotels until after 6am local time this morning.*UPDATED* Spoiler for Tonight’s RAW, Big Randy Orton News + Lesnar’s Status After Extreme Rules…
BEST OF MAXIM
The Fight Club Chicago Radio show had an interview with Randy Orton back in November before Brock Lesnar came back to WWE. When asked about Lesnar in WWE ’12 Orton had the following to say about the former UFC heavyweight champion.
“I think its great. I’m a big Lesnar fan and I’ve always been. We came up together about 10 years ago now. Me and him were buds. We’ve lost...
- The dark match before last night’s WWE RAW Supershow in Dayton, Ohio saw Dean Ambrose defeat Alex Riley. Ambrose did a promo before the match talking about being the future of WWE.
- Mason Ryan vs. Dolph Ziggler and Michael McGillicutty vs. Zack Ryder was taped last night for this week’s WWE Superstars.
- In a storyline update on The Bella Twins, WWE posted a video last night...
- Randy Orton def. Kane in a Falls Count Anywhere Match, after Orton hit the RKO onto a steel chair.
- Brodus Clay def. Dolph Ziggler, after reversing the sleeper-hold and hitting his headbutt-splash combo.
- Cody Rhodes def. Intercontinental Champion Big Show in a Tables Match, after Rhodes dropkicked him through a table at ringside. Following the bout Big Show got...
WWE’s Over the Limit will take place on May 20th from the PNC Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina. WWE released the following promo for the pay-per-view featuring Randy Orton:
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/therealjeffpeckDownload my wrestling podcast "The Still Real to Us Show" every Thursday at www.wheelhouseradio.com & www.wrestlechat.net
- Former WWE Superstar John Morrison stars as Officer Rexy, Los Angeles' finest negotiator in the following clip, The Negotiator:
- The dark main event after last night's WWE SmackDown tapings in Toledo, Ohio saw Randy Orton defeat Kane.
- WWE's website has a new article up with John Cena, reflecting back on the announcement from Extreme Rules 2011 that United States...
Pre-Show: Santino retains the US Title by defeating Miz with the cobra - I was hoping Miz would get the title back. I'm not sure what direction WWE plans to take with the Miz, but right now it looks like he's just going to work random matches on random shows. This was a good way to get the crowd hot before the show started and have a face get the win. Good for Santino.Randy...
Dean Ambrose defeated Alex Riley.
WWE Superstars (Airing Thursday):
Dolph Ziggler defeated Mason Ryan. Ziggler hit his “zig zag” finisher.
Zack Ryder defeated Michael McGillicutty. Ryder hit his “ruff ryder” finisher.
WWE taped the Raw portion of this week’s WWE Superstars from the Nutter Center in Dayton, Ohio. Below are full results:
* Dean Ambrose defeated Alex Riley. Ambrose got the win via pinfall with a running knee to the head. He also cut a promo before the match about being the future of WWE.
WWE Superstars: (Airing Wednesday)
* Dolph Ziggler (without...
Pads And Panels recently interviewed WWE Superstar Cody Rhodes, who was promoting tonight’s Extreme Rules PPV. Below are some highlights:
Wrestling someone the size of Big Show: “I’ve had to adapt my style completely, which has been a challenge. I knew entering that getting in the ring with someone like the Big Show is going to be different from getting in the ring with somebody...
The following is from Mike Killam:
It was announced during tonight’s WWE Extreme Rules PPV that 14,817 was the final attendance for tonight’s event in Chicago. The show was announced as a legitimate sell out.
Sheamus and Big Show got the biggest heel reactions from the live crowd of all the babyfaces. The typical back-and-forth for Cena happened as well but was expected.
– 2011 WWE video titles Randy Orton: The Evolution of a Predator and Greatest Rivalries – Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart are now available on Netflix.
– CNN-IBN, CNN’s India news affiliate, posted a photo of the late Chris Benoit in their article recapping WWE’s Extreme Rules pay-per-view event.
– Zack Ryder’s good friend Chiapetta is back again with another YouTube post. Check it out