Found April 11, 2014 on
Larry Brown Sports:
Via Larry Brown Sports:
The WWE is planning two special tributes to wrestling legend The Ultimate Warrior, who died suddenly on Tuesday night.
Warrior, who was 54, collapsed while walking at an Arizona hotel. The previous night he appeared on “RAW” and he was also inducted into the Hall of Fame over the weekend.
WWE is planning to have a special tribute to him on the upcoming episode of RAW with much more than a blank screen RIP tribute. The tribute will most likely showcase his greatest moments.
The organization is also putting together a special that will air on the new network Wednesday that TMZ says is tentatively called “Warrior: The Ultimate Legend.”
Warrior is well deserving of the honors.
WWE Hall of Famer The Ultimate Warrior passed away last night at the age of 54 and is survived by his wife Dana and two daughters. More details have come surface regarding his death.
TMZ is reporting that witnesses in New Orleans for WWE Wrestlemania 30 this past weekend, that Warrior was looked very sick and in pain. The report also states that Warrior looked like he was on the...
- Triple H talked with ESPN on Wednesday about the tragic passing of The Ultimate Warrior and said the WWE family is devastated. He said it’s shocking and tragic that everything can come to an end how it did, after the return to WWE, Hall of Fame induction and return to RAW. Triple H said he didn’t see the smile leave Warrior’s face all weekend.
Triple H noted that he had been...
- In the latest update on TMZ, eyewitness have commented that the Ultimate Warrior appeared on the verge of a medical catastrophe all weekend, being sweaty and stressed, and looking like he was about to “burst at the seams.”
Warrior was described as looking like he was choking on his tie, sweaty and just overall uncomfortable in and in pain.
People around also noticed that Warrior...
- Steve Austin and The Rock both finalized their deals to appear in the WrestleMania XXX segment with Hulk Hogan before the go-home RAW last week.
- The idea of the finish to the Divas match at WrestleMania XXX was for AJ Lee to grab Naomi's hand and tap out with it when she had her in the Black Widow, as a way to set up a rematch on TV. For whatever reason, as she was doing...
The WWE is putting together two separate tributes for Ultimate Warrior, TMZ reported Friday through sources.
The famous wrestler died Tuesday, only one day after making an appearance on “Monday Night Raw.”
One tribute reportedly will air during next week’s “Monday Night Raw” episode, while the other will be a special production for the WWE network and is scheduled to air...
- Nancy Grace interviewed Diamond Dallas Page last night about the death of The Ultimate Warrior and caused some controversy with her comments. Grace talked about wrestlers dying from steroids and drug abuse and mentioned there were rumors of drug abuse surrounding Warrior’s death, which is not true.
Grace also implied that Owen Hart died from steroid or drug abuse, which we all...
Click here to view the embedded video.
The post Ultimate Warrior vs. Hogan Match Finish at WrestleMania VI – Champion vs. Champion appeared first on Wrestling-Edge.
Bret the Hitman Hart is the latest wrestler to pay his respect to The Ultimate Warrior. The two faced each other back in the WCW days in the ’90s when Warrior teamed with Sting to beat Hart and Hulk Hogan. Hart said in his statement that he saw Warrior over the weekend at WrestleMania 30 […]
- WWE posted video of the 5 best crowd chants from the post-WrestleMania XXX RAW:
- Steve Austin tweeted the following about The Ultimate Warrior passing:
“Shocked to hear of Ultimate Warrior’s death. I used to drive to Sportatorium in Dallas to see him in WCCW. He had a damn good run. RIP”
- Zack Ryder’s appearance on The Travel Channel’s Toy Hunter show will air next...
After WWE put on 72 hours of some of the best programming and events in a long time, it came to a tragic end when it was announced by Triple H on the untimely passing of Jim “Warrior” Hellwig late Tuesday evening at the age of 54 just days after being inducted in the WWE Hall of Fame, plus appearing at both WrestleMania XXX, and Monday Night Raw the night prior to his death....
One Mongo caller was brave enough to ask Mike Francesa on his thoughts about the Ultimate Warrior’s standing in the pantheon of professional wrestlers.
The sports pope’s response was a lengthy and detailed analysis of the situation praising the Warrior’s charisma but questioning his work as an in-ring technician that could stand the test of time.
Just kidding, he could care...
From Bret Hart Comments on Encounter with Warrior Over the Weekend
WWE Hall of Famer Bret “The Hitman” Hart spoke with CJAY 92 in Calgary this morning about his encounters with The Ultimate Warrior over the weekend:
“He seemed good, he seemed happy for sure. I had a sense his health wasn’t great. He seemed a little frail. He seemed a little less indestructible than he used...
- Michael Lindenbaum sent the following: I just wanted to let you guys know that at last night's Washington Capitals game against the Chicago Blackhawks, The Ultimate Warrior's theme song was played twice before the Capitals went on the power play. The person in charge for the music at the Capitals games is a huge wrestling fan, and when I asked him about it he said it was...
- WWE talents are expecting to be taping interviews backstage at Monday’s RAW for The Ultimate Warrior special that airs on the WWE Network on Wednesday night.
- Blabbermouth.net reports that Chris Jericho’s next book that comes out on October 14th will cover these topics and more:
* How Mickey Rourke challenged him to a match, then backed out
* His award-winning feud with Shawn...