Found January 30, 2013 on
The Camel Clutch Blog:
The Rock and CM Punk will rematch and headline the 2013 Elimination Chamber PPV in a match that is bound to excite and disappoint fans throughout the WWE Universe. Sorry Internet Wrestling Community but the WWE is about to rub some more salt in your wounds.
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
The Internet Wrestling Community is out of control with hate, sadness, and disappointment following the WWE 2013 Royal Rumble. Unfortunately for those fans whether they like it or not, the best business decisions were made at the Rumble.
Royal Rumble winner John Cena challenged The Rock or CM Punk to a WWE Championship match at WrestleMania XXIX. I fully expect Cena to meet The Rock in a rematch of WrestleMania XXVIII. It's the biggest money match WWE can promote.
After making the announcement on Raw, the Shield attacked Cena and fended off a save by Sheamus and Ryback. Looks like the Shield may be meeting Cena...
The Undertaker may not be appearing at this year's WrestleMania. PWTorch reported Wednesday that the Deadman could miss wrestling's Super Bowl due to "health concerns."
The Undertaker is in such rough physical shape that WWE is considering its other options, the Torch reported.
Taker was rumored to be putting the Streak on the line against CM Punk at this...
The Rock promised to end CM Punk’s historic WWE championship run and did just that. He also said over a year ago that he would walk into MetLife Stadium and that seems to be the case. All he has to do is get past the Elimination Chamber. Who challenges The Rock for the championship is the big question now as The Road Wrestlemania jumpstarts. Here are four likely names to challenge...
According to new data from WWE, the 2012 TLC pay-per-view with John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler plus Ryback, Kane and Daniel Bryan vs. Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns did an estimated total of 170,000 buys. This is down a bit from the 179,000 buys that TLC 2011 drew. An updated number will be released with WWE’s first quarter report.
Here are updated estimated pay-per-view...
- WWE taped the following matches tonight in Las Vegas to air on WWE Superstars:
* The Usos vs. Epico and Primo
* Michael McGillicutty vs. Kofi Kingston
- Royal Rumble winner John Cena declared on tonight's RAW that he will challenge the WWE Champion at WrestleMania 29. Cena noted that it could be either The Rock or CM Punk.
WWE Kicking Off Major Storyline Soon, Hot New Pics...
- The dark match before last night’s WWE NXT tapings at Full Sail University saw Natalya defeat Charlotte. The dark main event saw NXT Champion Big E Langston defeat United States Champion Antonio Cesaro.
- WWE has added The Shield’s theme song to iTunes. The song is titled “Special Op.”
- John Cena will be missing the WWE RAW live events in Missouri February 8th, 9th and...
- After tonight's WWE RAW ended in Las Vegas, Vince McMahon finally made it up from the F-5 and left the ring. John Cena came out and called out birthday boy Sheamus for a Happy Birthday celebration.
Everyone sang to Sheamus until Dolph Ziggler interrupted. Cena hit him with an Attitude Adjustment and he caught a Brogue Kick from Sheamus. Some of the referees brought out a...
-- Brock Lesnar returned on RAW as Vince McMahon was about to fire Paul Heyman. Lesnar F-5ed McMahon to end the show. This will likely setup Triple H's return match against Lesnar at WrestleMania 29.
-- WWE spoiled Brock Lesnar's return at the end of RAW Monday night.
Minutes before Lesnar came out on RAW, WWE sent out a photo of him via Twitter and put up his Titantron...
Bang Showbiz recently spoke with Hulk Hogan about his lawsuit against the Laser Spine Institute, saying they left his body in a contorted state. Hogan compared the ordeal to being “twisted like The Exorcist”, and said the proposed Wrestlemania 25 match between him and John Cena was cancelled because of the surgeries. Here is an excerpt from the interview.
“The people who worked...
- Chris Jericho gets the Superstar Spotlight on WWE's website this year.
- WWE will air a two-hour part of their 50 Greatest Finishing Moves DVD on pay-per-view beginning March 4th.
- F4Wonline.com reports that Ric Flair is expected to be attending the UFC event in Las Vegas on Saturday night.
- Daniel Bryan and John Cena will be attending the Wizard World Comic Con in Philadelphia...
- There was talk backstage at Monday's RAW from Las Vegas that the February WWE Elimination Chamber pay-per-view may feature just one Chamber match. That Chamber match would be for the World Heavyweight Title.
If this talk is true, this would mean no Elimination Chamber match for the RAW Superstars. The top RAW matches for the pay-per-view would be CM Punk vs. The Rock for the...
google_ad_client = "pub-0413806863103673";
google_ad_width = 468;
google_ad_height = 60;
google_ad_format = "468x60_as";
google_ad_type = "text";
google_ad_channel = "";
google_color_border = "#000000";
google_color_bg = "#FFFFFF";
google_color_link = "#0000cc";
Hey everyone, this is Ryan Clark with your weekly reminder that in less than one hour we’ll have LIVE coverage of WWE’s Monday Night RAW telecast on the USA Network. Live coverage will begin at 8EST on this exact page. Simply check back here at 8EST and continue refreshing this page for updated results as the show airs live. I’ll see you at 8EST for play-by-play results.