Found November 16, 2013 on
What? Hey, I know how this SEO business works! Uh, well anyhow, welcome to this week’s Smackdown report!
- Likes, shares, tweets, comments, pins, I’ll take ‘em all. Speaking of which, look at this nifty new sharing button! Why don’t you give it a try?
- Follow WithLeather on Twitter and like it on Facebook. Follow me on Twitter too! If you like this review, I also write stuff every darn weekday for GammaSquad — we’re under “Geek & Sci-fi” on the navigation bar at the top of this page!
On we go! If the skyyyyy turns blaaaack it don’t matter…
Worst: Wait, What’s This Bulls–t?
Uh no, this isn’t the beautiful everybody I like 12-man Survivor Series match I was promised on Raw. Guys, you can’t hold off on the Survivor Series match until TLC — you have to have the Survivor Series match on Survivor Series. I shouldn’t have to tell you these things.
Worst: Hold This Wyatts/Usos Match To Your Ear And You Can Hear The Ocean
I’m usually not one to complain about th
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
In regards to John Cena being injured, word is that he's pretty banged up but it's due more to Cena pushing himself back and working such a hard schedule as opposed to a new injury that has happened.
No matter what schedule Cena is working, he is going to be hurting due to how hard he pushed himself to return.
- World Heavyweight Champion John Cena is promoting a teaser for what appears to be a new diet program – “10 Week BodyChange.” On the website changetime.com, the headline reads, “No starving, no craving, no endless workouts …just losing weight!”It features Cena’s photo with the following quote, “As your personal coach, I’ll show you an easy and natural way to lose...
UPDATE x 2: John Cena posted the following to Twitter following the house show and failed to mention any injuries:
Truly amazing night in Leeds. Crowd was absurd! Just awesome! Would like to thank @UniofOxford for allowing me to speak at @UniofOxford 2day
— John Cena (@JohnCena) November 15, 2013
About 2 head 2 the O2 in London for a great evening! If U r planning your weekend...
- Kmart officially announced John Cena’s new “Never Give Up” boys clothing line today via press release. The gear runs from $7.99 to $29.99 and will be available at Kmart stores through 2013. They are also planning a spring collection to be released next year. As noted, Cena will be appearing at Kmart in Penn Station on November 26th to meet fans and promote the clothing.
- John Cena was invited to speak with students at The Oxford Union in England this past week. Students and their parents asked him questions after the event. Here is a photo:
- There is some speculation that 3MB are being re-packaged as The Union Jacks permanently after they debuted the look at last week’s WWE TV tapings in England. There is also some speculation that they will...
After defending the World Heavyweight Championship against Alberto Del Rio at Friday’s WWE live event in London, England, John Cena spoke on the microphone and remarked that the city deserves to host WrestleMania 31. He then suggested that it take place at a nearby “big ass” stadium—implying Wembley Stadium. Cena also addressed his critics, which led him to utter the term...
- As noted back in August, WWE released Jody Kristofferson, son of actor Kris Kristofferson, from his developmental deal. Jody was telling fans at the Roland Alexander Memorial show over the weekend that he expects to go back to work for WWE in early 2014. Kristofferson used the name Garrett Dylan in NXT.
- Internal reports from the current WWE European tour note that John Cena was...
– As noted, country music band Florida Georgia Line have announced that they will be appearing on Monday’s “RAW Country” edition of the weekly WWE program. In their tweet announcing their appearance on the show, the band also joked about borrowing John Cena’s workout routine when joking about being “pumped” for their appearance. The current World Heavyweight Champion...
Recap by Ryan Pike (@RyanNPike) and F4Wonline.com
Brie discusses details on the phone, and in voice-over explains that she and Nikki are going to be on Psych on the USA Network. She has to give their body measurements and weights to the person on the other end, for costumes I presume, and shockingly these twins aren’t identical. Over in Tampa, at John Cena’s house, Nikki admires...
As reported earlier, WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee collapsed during a match against Brie Bella at tonight's WWE Live event in London, England. AJ fell off the ring apron and hit her head on the floor. The match was called off and she was attended to by medial personnel before being assisted to the backstage area.
Regarding her condition, WWE issued the following statement:
During today’s WWE house show in London, AJ Lee collapsed during a match in which she was defending the Divas Title against Brie Bella. The match was called off and WWE officials tended to her; she was walked to the back after several minutes.
The current European tour has been described as “exhausting.” It is not yet known if that is why AJ collapsed.
More on this breaking...
Transcript Credit: Matt Boone
The following are highlights from a recent WZRtv interview with former WWE Superstar Big Vito:
On the sale of TNA: “There is so much financial debt that I think they’re so consumed with that. They tried every different angle to change things. They haven’t had any success. When you change heads of the departments, you change the people who run it...
– Ryback will be signing autographs at Dave & Busters in Braintee, Massachusetts on Saturday, November 23rd at 5pm.
– WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena attended The Oxford Union in England while WWE was overseas last week. Cena was invited to speak at the event and several students and their parents asked Cena questions during the event.
– WWE Hall Of Famer Mick...
Embedded below are highlights from the November 17th episode of WWE Total Divas.
Brie Bella and Daniel Bryan pack their bags for the road
Natalya preps Eva Marie for her announcing debut
Nikki Bella greets John Cena after his surgery
Naomi tells Jimmy Uso to go to the doctor
The post WWE Total Divas Highlights – November 17, 2013 appeared first on All Wrestling News.
WWE issued the following statement following an incident at the 02 Arena in London, England. WWE’s Diva Champion, A.J Lee, collapsed at ring side during her match.
“Tonight in London, WWE Diva AJ Lee briefly fainted during a match with Brie Bella due to dehydration. She is currently being evaluated by WWE medical staff.”
The internet had A.J suffering from a stroke to bulimia...