Found January 30, 2013 on
Life is Just a Fantasy ... Basketball...:
The Undertaker may not be appearing at this year's WrestleMania. PWTorch reported Wednesday that the Deadman could miss wrestling's Super Bowl due to "health concerns."
The Undertaker is in such rough physical shape that WWE is considering its other options, the Torch reported.
Taker was rumored to be putting the Streak on the line against CM Punk at this year's show. Now it's up in the air.
As the Torch noted, Punk could be added to the match with John Cena and The Rock. But that's undecided.
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
Credit – PWInsider
There was talk at Monday’s RAW that one of the reasons The Undertaker didn’t make an appearance at the Royal Rumble is because he’s not so sure that he will work WrestleMania 29 now.
The plan had been for Taker to wrestle CM Punk but WWE officials are still waiting on Taker’s decision. There’s a feeling among some within WWE that Taker will end up wrestling...
The word at WWE TV this week was that plans for WrestleMania may need to be altered pending a decision on whether The Undertaker will wrestle on the show. 'Taker had committed to the show several months back and there had been plans in place for a CM Punk storyline leading into the PPV.
The latest is that Undertaker's physical condition was being...
Royal Rumble winner John Cena challenged The Rock or CM Punk to a WWE Championship match at WrestleMania XXIX. I fully expect Cena to meet The Rock in a rematch of WrestleMania XXVIII. It's the biggest money match WWE can promote.
After making the announcement on Raw, the Shield attacked Cena and fended off a save by Sheamus and Ryback. Looks like the Shield may be meeting Cena...
Punk Goes for the Championship
After a run like CM Punk just had, what direction to take next is not an easy decision. For 434 days there was no wrestler any better. Personally, I think he deserves a vacation as he must be banged up and sore. Since vacations don’t really happen in the professional wrestling world, Punk will jump right back into the ring.
His rematch with The...
The Internet Wrestling Community is out of control with hate, sadness, and disappointment following the WWE 2013 Royal Rumble. Unfortunately for those fans whether they like it or not, the best business decisions were made at the Rumble.
The Rock promised to end CM Punk’s historic WWE championship run and did just that. He also said over a year ago that he would walk into MetLife Stadium and that seems to be the case. All he has to do is get past the Elimination Chamber. Who challenges The Rock for the championship is the big question now as The Road Wrestlemania jumpstarts. Here are four likely names to challenge...
According to new data from WWE, the 2012 TLC pay-per-view with John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler plus Ryback, Kane and Daniel Bryan vs. Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns did an estimated total of 170,000 buys. This is down a bit from the 179,000 buys that TLC 2011 drew. An updated number will be released with WWE’s first quarter report.
Here are updated estimated pay-per-view...
- The dark match before last night’s WWE NXT tapings at Full Sail University saw Natalya defeat Charlotte. The dark main event saw NXT Champion Big E Langston defeat United States Champion Antonio Cesaro.
- WWE has added The Shield’s theme song to iTunes. The song is titled “Special Op.”
- John Cena will be missing the WWE RAW live events in Missouri February 8th, 9th and...
- After tonight's WWE RAW ended in Las Vegas, Vince McMahon finally made it up from the F-5 and left the ring. John Cena came out and called out birthday boy Sheamus for a Happy Birthday celebration.
Everyone sang to Sheamus until Dolph Ziggler interrupted. Cena hit him with an Attitude Adjustment and he caught a Brogue Kick from Sheamus. Some of the referees brought out a...
– John Cena will not be at the RAW live events in Missouri on February 8-10. Chris Jericho was added to the February 9 (Springfield) and February 10 (Cape Girardeau) shows. The New Age Outlaws will be at all three shows as well.
– WWEDVDNews.com has released the official synopsis for WWE’s Top 25 Rivalries DVD and Blu-ray set, which will be released on May 28 in the US and...
Bang Showbiz recently spoke with Hulk Hogan about his lawsuit against the Laser Spine Institute, saying they left his body in a contorted state. Hogan compared the ordeal to being “twisted like The Exorcist”, and said the proposed Wrestlemania 25 match between him and John Cena was cancelled because of the surgeries. Here is an excerpt from the interview.
“The people who worked...
- The March edition of WWE Magazine will have three different collector’s covers featuring The Rock, Brock Lesnar and John Cena. You can check out the covers below:
- Embedded below is the latest episode of The JBL & Cold show. This week’s episode features a cameo by Goldust, as well as Zack Ryder facing Tony Chimel in the SuperSTAR Search.
- Former WWE Superstar Edge and...
- Chris Jericho gets the Superstar Spotlight on WWE's website this year.
- WWE will air a two-hour part of their 50 Greatest Finishing Moves DVD on pay-per-view beginning March 4th.
- F4Wonline.com reports that Ric Flair is expected to be attending the UFC event in Las Vegas on Saturday night.
- Daniel Bryan and John Cena will be attending the Wizard World Comic Con in Philadelphia...
google_ad_client = "pub-0413806863103673";
google_ad_width = 468;
google_ad_height = 60;
google_ad_format = "468x60_as";
google_ad_type = "text";
google_ad_channel = "";
google_color_border = "#000000";
google_color_bg = "#FFFFFF";
google_color_link = "#0000cc";
CM Punk was a special guest caller on Abe Kanan’s Sirius XM satellite Radio show earlier this week.
While on the show Punk spoke with 77-year-old Thomas Dotterer, the liquor store robbery victim who was shot in the eye, but said the worst thing that happened all week was Punk losing to The Rock at the Royal Rumble. Dotterer talked about the robbery and returning to work after...