TNA was in Johnson City, TN last night for a “house show” from the famous Freedom Hall.
The show started with Christy Hemme coming out and singing the National Anthem, and playing acoustic guitar.
- TNA Gut Check Special Attraction
“The Real Deal” Chase Owens defeated Jason “The Gift” Kincaid via pinfall
- TNA X-Division Champion Rob Van Dam defeated Zema Ion by pinfall.
- Ms. Tessmacher defeated Madison Rayne via pinfall
- “The Blue Print” Matt Morgan defeated AJ Styles by pinfall after landing The Carbon Footprint
- “The Cowboy” James Storm defeated Bobby Roode via pinfall
This point in the show marked intermission. Christy Hemme announced that Earl and Brian Hebner would be signing autographs during the break.
- Mr. Anderson and Devon fought to a no contest after Aces and 8′s Members Doc and a Masked Man attacked Anderson. Jeff Hardy comes out and makes the save as the Aces and 8′s leave out the back.
Jeff Hardy throws t-shirts out to the fans, but is blindsided by Austin Aries from behind. Which leads to the start of our main event of the evening.
Jeff Hardy defeated Austin Aries by pinfall.
After the show Jeff Hardy stayed in the ring, as fans were given the chance to get into the ring and have their picture taken with Jeff Hardy.
This was my first TNA show in 4 years, and they did not disappoint. Before the show fans had the opportunity to go backstage and meet Jeff Hardy and AJ Styles, as fans lined up around the arena for a chance to get autographs and meet the stars. I will say that the crowd was some what disappointing, but they always are when I attend a show in Johnson City. The crowd was no way a reflection of the performers, as this was by far one of the best live shows I’ve been to in years. TNA hands down is the best company as far as giving the fans the chance to be part of the show and feel special.
For those of you that have never seen TNA live you are missing out.