– Claudio Castagnoli posted the following in regard to his debut tonight on Smackdown as Antonio Cesaro: Be sure to watch @wwe #SmackDown tonight #Antonio.
– WWE’s stock ended the week at the closing price of $7.99. The stock matched the 52-week low today at $7.77 a share before rebounding. It did pass the $8.00 mark midway through the day.
– Here is episode 63 of Zack Ryder’s...
- Titus O’Neil and Darren Young are now officially members of the SmackDown roster. They appeared on last night’s show and defeated The Usos. O’Neil and Young were brought to SmackDown by John Laurinaitis.
- Antonio Cesaro, formerly known as Claudio Castagnoli, made his WWE TV debut on last night’s SmackDown. Cesaro was introduced as a new friend of Aksana’s and went into...
– As noted earlier here on the website, Alberto Del Rio is now officially part of the SmackDown brand. Del Rio moved to RAW in 2011 and became the WWE champion before being injured.
– Antonio “Claudio Castagnoli” Cesaro made his WWE TV debut in a backstage segment as a “good friend” of Aksana.
– Darren Young and Titus O’Neil have been officially moved to the WWE SmackDown...
Seth Rollins (Tyler Black) and Kassius Ohno (Chris Hero) teamed together at Thursday night’s FCW event in Florida. They defeated the team of Antonio Cesaro (Claudio Castagnoli) and Big E. Langston. Kassius wrote on Twitter:
“Finally got my hands (& elbow) on @AntonioCesaro. Teamed w/ @WWERollins v. him & @BigELangston. I think poor Swisso is still KO’d. #future”
Delivered to your inbox
receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web.
Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!
Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.