Found April 07, 2013 on
If you’re looking for some great pre-WrestleMania viewing material, you may want to check out the following interviews conducted by Hot 97′s Peter Rosenberg. Rosenberg goes one on one with Trish Stratus, Ryback, Brodus Clay, AJ Lee, Dolph Ziggler, Hornswoggle, CM Punk and Paul Heyman. Check out the playlist below.
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
Trish Stratus announced at the 2013 WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony that she is pregnant and is due in September. The announcement came shortly after introducing her husband Ron, who drew heat from the live audience. After the pregnancy announcement, the crowd began to chant “Ron! Ron!”
Thanks to Ryan Ennis for this video:
Dolph Ziggler participated in a series of WrestleMania AXXESS interviews earlier this week with Peter Rosenberg and Brian Fitz. Ziggler spoke on the results at this point in his career, when he believes his maturity peaked in the business, and more. He also teased cashing in his Money in the Bank briefcase at WrestleMania, but he also teased cashing-in the night afterward on Raw...
Paul Heyman joined Dave Lagreca and Doug Mortman on Busted Open. Here are some highlights from the interview.
What brought him back: "Well, Brock Lesnar made the decision to go back to WWE and once he got back in I guess he realized that it's the same boat that it was 10 years ago with all the politics and everything. If you're going to get involved with a whole bunch...
Brian Soscia of 106.1 interviewed Paul Heyman and noted that he bought tickets to four ECW shows right before the company shut down. Soscia complained about not getting his money refunded, and Heyman settled the debt. You can watch footage embedded in the video below.
Thanks to Ranjit Chahal for his help with some of the following newsbits:
– While the majority of the performers walk around on egg shells, Dolph Ziggler is now becoming the person in WWE that is not afraid to speak his mind. During an interview to promote Wrestlemania 29, the former world champion once again revealed that he is not happy with The Rock being back with the company...
– Here is a video of Jake Roberts and DDP appearing on ESPN Unite:
– Here is Trish Stratus speaking with Peter Rosenberg of Hot 97 about why she picked Stephanie McMahon to induct her into the Hall of Fame, why she isn’t wrestling anymore, the state of WWE’s Divas division, her feud with Lita and more:
- Dolph Ziggler defeated Alberto Del Rio on tonight’s RAW to become the new World Heavyweight Champion.
Ziggler cashed in his Money in the Bank briefcase after Del Rio won a handicap match over Zeb Colter and Jack Swagger. Del Rio sold a leg injury which led to the loss to Ziggler.
Here is a photo of Ziggler holding the World Heavyweight Championship title:
- Brian Fritz spoke with several WWE stars at WrestleMania 29 Media Day this week:
Backstage News on a Top Star Being Upset About Wrestlemania 29...
- John Pollock of The Fight Network spoke with The Shield at Axxess this past weekend. Dean Ambrose stated that "no one" will be able to follow them after their match tonight. Posted below is footage from the interview.
- MLive.com published an interview with Rick Steiner, who discussed facing The Headshrinkers 20 years ago at WrestleMania 9.
"It was a big deal...
- After The Undertaker, Kane and Daniel Bryan sent The Shield back into the crowd at last night’s RAW, Taker’s music played and all three men walked to the stage together. The crowd popped big time when all three did Taker’s “last ride” pose together. Here is a photo of them doing the pose:
- The pre-game and post-game desk show WWE did at WrestleMania with Jim Ross, Dusty...
C.M. Punk recently spoke with Chad Dukes of 106.7 The Fan DC/CBS Radio about the possibility of crossing over into MMA and more. Check out the highlights:
On the possibility of entering MMA: “I don’t think Vince (McMahon) would let me do that…getting punched in the face sucks. Am I interested? I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t. Doing what I do now, I would not be able to...