Found November 04, 2012 on
- WWE NXT wrestler Briley Pierce turns 28 years old today. Pierce is the younger brother of WWE Superstar Dolph Ziggler.
- The Connecticut Election enforcement Commission has warned Linda McMahon’s Senate campaign for alleged “deceitful tactics” because of a mailer that was sent out to residents. The mailer apparently looked like an official government mailing and citizens complained about how confusing it was. The McMahon campaign has blamed their opponents.
- Those close to Beth Phoenix say we shouldn’t expect her back in a WWE ring in 2013. It’s expected eventually she will be back but no time soon. Beth reportedly left WWE on good terms with the door open for a return.
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
- Stephanie McMahon speaks in Spanish in a newly released Linda McMahon for U.S. Senate campaign ad geared towards Latino voters in Connecticut. Stephanie says her mother understands the hardships many Connecticut families are facing since they faced similar hardships years ago.Click here to view the embedded video.- A new episode of The Legends of Wrestling premieres this Thursday...
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer
– Linda McMahon’s Senatorial campaign was given a warning by Connecticut’s State Election Enforcement Commission. The warning is based on that the commission labeled “deceitful tactics” in regard to a mailing sent out that looked very much like one from the state, with the commission saying that they received complaints about it being...
- Washington Redskins defensive end Adam Carriker and Chuck Carroll outlined the best way for Dolph Ziggler to cash in his Money in the Bank contract during a segment on today’s 4th & Pain.
Carriker thinks Ziggler should set up the match well in advance and not do a “sneak attack” style title shot. Ziggler would then appear stronger and be a better champion.
- WWE has launched an official Twitter account for 3MB’s Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal at @WWE3MB.
- The 2nd edition of the WWE Encyclopedia is officially in stores today.
- Today is Election Day in the United States and we will know for sure if Linda McMahon won the US Senate race for Connecticut or not. The New York Times now predicts that McMahon has an 8% chance...
- The New York Times has a new article up looking at Linda McMahon’s Senate campaign, noting that in the past three years she has spent close to $100 million of her own money on her campaigns, including the one that failed in 2010. The Times wrote:
“Ms. McMahon may or may not get to influence job creation as a senator. But she has already made an impact on the Connecticut economy...
- Jim Ross commented on tonight’s RAW from Birmingham, England.
“Tonight’s #RAW feels loaded. Feels big. Lots of anticipation on my end. Broadcasting #WWE never gets old. Still loving what I do. #sauceit”
- The campaign for Connecticut Republican Senate candidate Linda McMahon has been distributing door hangers that seemingly support President Barack Obama according to TalkingPointsMemo...
- Seven year old Jonny Littman was John Cena’s 300th Make-A-Wish kid and now has a challenge for the WWE Universe. Jonny has posted a YouTube video challenging each member of the WWE Universe to donate $1 to Make-A-Wish. You can watch below:
- Former WWE Diva Beth Phoenix thanked her fans via Twitter on Thursday. She wrote:
“Thank u for the outpouring of love and support.Im...
- As a reminder, David Otunga will be profiled on LifeClass tonight on OWN TV at 9pm ET.
- This Tuesday Dolph Ziggler and Vickie Guerrero will be signing autographs at Smyth’s Toys at Glasgow Fort Shopping Park, Junction 10-M8 in Glasgow at 3pm.
- Also on Tuesday, WWE Tag Team Champions Kane & Daniel Bryan will be signing autographs at A1 Comics at Unit 154 Braehead Shopping...
Partial Source: Pwtorch.com
Here is an update for WWE’s current European tour:
WWE European Tour Day 4 Preview
The European Tour continues Saturday with Raw in Manchester, England and Smackdown in Leipzig, Germany.
The Raw show is scheduled to feature C.M. Punk vs. Ryback for the WWE Title and John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler. The Smackdown show is scheduled to feature Big Show vs....
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer
Though The Big Show defeated Sheamus to win the World Heavyweight title at Hell in a Cell, there is talk that Randy Orton vs. Dolph Ziggler will dominate the World Title picture in 2013. WWE Survivor Series is the scheduled blow off to The Big Show vs. Sheamus feud. This will open the door for Ziggler, who is still holding the Money in the Bank...
- After Raw went off the air, Dolph Ziggler’s team attacked Ryback and John Cena. Cody Rhodes was isolated, and received signatures from Ryback, Cena and Wade Barrett.
Afterwards, Cena gave Barrett the microphone. Barrett said this is the first time he has ever been cheered and he will forever wear the Union Jack.
Ziggler came out to shout at Wade, but Cena hit him with the AA...