Found January 16, 2013 on
– The following is a list of superstar names, dates & times scheduled for VIP sessions during this year’s WrestleMania AXXESS events. You can purchase tickets beginning next week via Ticketmaster.com:
Thursday, April 4 – Session 6:00pm-10:00pm
Friday, April 5 – Session 6:00pm-10:00pm
Saturday, April 6 – Session 8:00am-12:00pm
Saturday, April 6 – Session 1:00pm-5:00pm
Saturday, April 6 – Session 6:00pm-10:00pm
Sunday, April 7 – Session 8:00am-12:00pm
Sunday, April 7 – Session 12:30pm-4:30pm
– Here is the latest edition of “WWE Inbox”:
BEST OF MAXIM
- Ric Flair is currently booked for the January 21st WWE RAW from San Jose, California and the January 22nd SmackDown tapings in Sacramento. The Rock is also booked for those two shows. Flair will leave for All Japan Pro Wrestling right after the SmackDown tapings.
Flair is still working on a per-night deal with WWE but could be signing something more solid soon. Believe it or not...
"Nature Boy" Ric Flair appeared on Raw's 20th Anniversary Show, doing a rather bizarre interview with The Miz. The onscreen antics weren't nearly as notable as what happened off camera.
The Dirtiest Player in the Game met up with The Rock backstage, and we can only imagine what two of the greatest wrestlers of all time talked about.
Flair posted the photo...
Partial Source: Pwinsider
– WWE.com has posted a video of Ric Flair teaching Ricardo Rodriguez how to ‘WOOOO!,’ which you can watch here.
– Randy Orton will be signing at the 2013 Wizard World St. Louis Comic Con on Friday, March 22nd.
– Geoff sent this one in:.I was looking over the presale for the upcoming WWE House Show in Bridgeport, CT today and noticed they are now...
– Ric Flair tweeted the following yesterday: “Loved talking to the kids at Chickamauga Elementary School this morning. Keep up the good work!”
– After RAW on Monday, Dolph Ziggler will fly to Australia to do promotional work for WWE.
- Big Show gets the Superstar Spotlight on WWE’s website today.
- WWE’s Stephanie McMahon and David Otunga honored members of the United States Army at Fort George G. Meade in Maryland on Tuesday. McMahon, a member of the USO-Metro Board of Directors, and Otunga were there for a ribbon cutting ceremony at a new recreation center. They presented Installation Commander Col. Edward...
- Jim Ross noted on Twitter that his JR's BBQ company is working on releasing a hot sauce and a wing sauce.
- Former WWE star Funaki was backstage at last night's WWE SmackDown tapings in San Antonio, Texas. He lives in the area. Here is a photo of he and Natalya:
- The Miz tweeted the following about his RAW segment with Ric Flair:
"Thanks @RicFlairNatrBoy for...
- Jim Ross noted on Twitter that his JR’s BBQ company is working on releasing a hot sauce and a wing sauce.- Former WWE star Funaki was backstage at last night’s WWE SmackDown tapings in San Antonio, Texas. He lives in the area. Here is a photo of he and Natalya:- The Miz tweeted the following about his RAW segment with Ric Flair:“Thanks @RicFlairNatrBoy for making a dream...
- King Kong Bundy will not enter the WWE Hall of Fame despite the rumors that circulated over the weekend.
- Embedded below is the opening video for tonight’s 20th anniversary of Raw.
- Ric Flair appeared on the 20th Anniversary of WWE Raw as a guest on Miz TV with The Miz.
- 3MB and ZZ Top are scheduled guests for this week’s episode of “The JBL & Cole Show”.
WWE want Lesnar for another year:
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that WWE have offered Brock Lesnar a new contract for when his current deal expires after Wrestlemania.
As previously reported Lesnar’s decision to re-sign will likely affect the outcome of his match at the mega event; the company are unlikely to put him over if he’s not going to stick around.
- Embedded below is the official trailer for WWE Studios The Call, which stars Halle Berry and features David Otunga.
- Posted below is a backstage photo from Monday's 20th Anniversary Raw featuring Rick Flair and The Rock.
- This week's episode of Raw increased 21 percent in social media activity compared to last week's show. Raw scored 389,756 in social activity...
TNA has dropped the lawsuit that they filed against WWE last year. As most of you know by now, the lawsuit had been filed after Brian Wittenstein, a former TNA employee who had left the company and moved to WWE, had attempted to supply information he had stolen from TNA about talent contracts and other information. WWE had notified TNA but when Ric Flair tried to get out of his contract...
- WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair spoke to children at Chickamauga Elementary School in Georgia on Thursday.
- Right after Monday’s RAW, Dolph Ziggler will be flying to Australia to do promotional work for WWE.
- The Miz revealed on this week’s episode of WWE Main Event that he will be in the 30-man Royal Rumble match.
- We noted before that WWE officials had discussions about CM...
- As noted, the January 14th episode of WWE RAW did a 3.19 rating with 4.54 million viewers. This was the biggest audience for RAW since the 1,000th episode on July 23rd, 2012.In the segment breakdown, they opened strong with Vince McMahon, Big Show and Alberto Del Rio doing a 3.44 quarter rating. Wade Barrett vs. Randy Orton lost 171,000 viewers, which is good considering how strong...