Found March 27, 2013 on
Do we have a treat for you on the next episode of WrestleChat Radio presented by FanJunkies.net or what? Next week, we will be joined by WWE Legend and Hall of Famer GEORGE “THE ANIMAL” STEELE!
Join hosts Brett Clendaniel, Jonathan Ragus, Jim Williams, and special guest George “The Animal” Steele for Episode 8 of WRESTLECHAT RADIO on Tuesday, April 2nd, 2013 at 9:00pm EST. The show will be now be an hour long and we will TAKE YOUR CALLS! Feel free to join in on the action to talk wrestling with us by dialing (347) 237-5373!
On the this edition, we will be talking with the great George “The Animal” Steele about his legendary wrestling career, the current state of professional wrestling, what he’s been doing since he’s been away from the business, his opinion on Bruno Sammartino (the man who scouted him for WWF) finally coming to terms and entering the WWE Hall of Fame, and details on his upcoming book “ANIMAL” which is slated for a June release. For more information on George and his upcoming book, check out GeorgeTheAnimalSteele.com
All of that PLUS we’ll give our WrestleMania 29 predictions and discuss all of the big news in professional wrestling. Add that to the remarkable George “The Animal” Steele and next week’s WrestleChat Radio becomes CAN’T MISS!
You can listen LIVE next Tuesday, April 2nd at 9:00PM EST at this link: FanJunkies Radio Network on BlogTalkRadio
BEST OF MAXIM
WWE announced that Arnold Schwarzenegger would be inducting Bruno Sammartino into the WWE Hall of Fame on April 6th, 2013 at Madison Square Garden.This will be the second Hall of Fame Schwarzenegger inducted Sammartino into. Schwarzenegger gave the speech inducting Sammartino into the International Sports Hall of Fame in conjunction with the Arnold Fitness Expo in Columbus, OH earlier...
9 minute Bruno Sammartino documentary teaser, and check out Brock Lesnar on WWE Payback poster.
- The folks at WWE Studios continue to talk with the ones behind the Bruno Sammartino movie regarding funding and producing.- There continues to be suspicion within WWE on CM Punk’s status. Some believe he’s hurt worse than anyone is letting on because everyone asked is denying any injury. There are reports of this having to do with creative frustration or burnout and more nagging...
- The folks at WWE Studios continue to talk with the ones behind the Bruno Sammartino movie regarding funding and producing.
- There continues to be suspicion within WWE on CM Punk’s status. Some believe he’s hurt worse than anyone is letting on because everyone asked is denying any injury. There are reports of this having to do with creative frustration or burnout and more...
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– Cody Rhodes is featured today in the “Superstar Spotlight” on WWE.com.
– The producers of the new Bruno Sammartino movie are interested in working with WWE Studios to fund and produce the project.
– Sin Cara has yet to be cleared to return to the ring following his concussion in a match with Jack Swagger on March 11th...
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
WWE is reportedly losing quite a bit of money on the 2013 Hall of Fame ceremony due to it being held at Madison Square Garden.
Triple H is said to have campaigned heavily for the ceremony to be held at MSG despite the extremely high cost of running/renting the building because in addition to Bruno Sammartino, Mick Foley and Bob Backlund both...
- Embedded in the video below is a preview for the upcoming Bruno Sammartino documentary, Bruno’s Story.
- Alicia Fox is featured in the “Superstar Spotlight” on the homepage of WWE.com.
- Tonight’s Raw in Philadelphia is completely sold out. WWE talents were told there were no comp tickets for friends and family.
- As noted earlier, Evan Bourne wrote “NOT LONG!” when...
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has published a new blog on JrsBarBq.com. Here are some highlights.
WWE Axxess: My only appearance at AXXESS will be Saturday morning 8-10 at the Legends Booth.
Tonight’s Raw: Hopefully, the broadcast starts off hot and engages the live audience early so as to sustain momentum and build upon it throughout the three hour broadcast.
Obviously, what ever...