1. After the sale of Hakimi to PSG, do Inter Milan still need to sell players to have stable finances?
"FC Inter CEO corporate, Alessandro Antonello, on Tuesday said that FC Inter had to close this transfer window with plus €80million. Now Inter is at plus €70million after the very sad sale of Hakimi to PSG. I don’t think Inter is going to sell another big player. The club will try to gain €10million more with little operations. And with wage cuts, for example of [Radja] Nainggolan and [Arturo] Vidal. The problem is that at the moment Inter can only sign players on free agent or loan with options to buy."
2. Liverpool were linked so many times with Inter Milan defender Bastoni. Do you think the links were true? If so, where do you think his future holds, at Inter Milan or do you think there’s a chance for him to move to the Premier League or even Liverpool?
"I don’t know for sure if they are true the links between [Alessandro] Bastoni and Liverpool. I know that Inter doesn’t want to sell him. He is too important and he is very young. Bastoni has the same agent as Simone Inzaghi. Also this is important. He wants to stay in Inter squad."
3. Liverpool are currently trying to sell a number of players this window, is there any you might think will suit Inter Milan or AC Milan? Or any that you may expect them to begin talks with?
"I think Neco Williams could be useful for Inter. The same role of [Achraf] Hakimi. But Inter at the moment has other targets, like [Hector] Bellerin."
4. There was new rumours of Franck Kessie to Liverpool yesterday. Is he an option that you think Liverpool want? How much will it take for Milan to sell him now?
"Sure, [Franck] Kessie would be perfect for Liverpool. Kessie is wonderful player. So dynamic, for this so suitable to Kessie's style of play. But AC Milan want to renew his contract which is expiring in 2022. AC Milan will not sell him this summer. FC Inter will try to sign him for free agent next summer (maybe for €6million in wages). And I think that many Premier League clubs will try to do the same, offering more money. But, after missing [Gianluigi] Donnarumma and [Hakan] Calhanoglu for zero Euros both, AC Milan's management and ownership will do everything possible to keep Kessie in Milanello."
5. Nicolo Barella has been a long-term target for Klopp - Do you think there is a chance of Liverpool getting him?
"Sources say that this summer it is quite impossible that Inter will let Barella go. Someone else says that depends on Liverpool's offer. But it would be very bad for Inter to let him go for another big offer after Hakimi. This summer is very difficult."
6. Other than the names I mentioned before, is there any other players you think will fit Liverpool’s current system or playing style?
"I don’t answer. It’s better to not give suggestions because Liverpool has got more money than Inter and AC Milan. You are so powerful. We have to resist to keep our best players in Italy."