Found August 19, 2012 on
Jocks and Stiletto Jill:
Ryan Lochte has certainly embraced some aspects of hip-hop, his iced out grill was certainly one indicator and his catch phrase, “jeah” being another key point. Unfortunately, he may not have been a student of the history behind it. Lochte is attempting to trademark “jeah” **blank stare** but a west coast rap vet wants him [...]
BEST OF MAXIM
Olympic gold medalist, Ryan Lochte, celebrates at TAO Beach Las Vegas by greeting fans and partying with friends, August 17, 2012 © Al Powers, PowersImagery.com
Ryan Lochte is well known around the interwebs for his gold medal swimming talent... and his somewhat-less-than-gold-medal interviewing skills. On our podcast yesterday, Michelle Beadle talked about her excitement interviewing Lochte and said, "Interview wise, he's a good looking kid." That's being kind. Just watch this Access Hollywood segment with...
Ryan Lochte in battle with gangsta rapper over WHAT?
Ryan Lochte is a good swimmer. That much no one can argue. His acting skills, on the other hand, leave a lot to be desired. So, too, does Lochte's explanation of his conquest to add acting to his presumably limited list of skills. Lochte's foray into acting will be documented on an upcoming episode of 90210. "Memorizing lines," Lochte told Access Hollywood when...
• Cheerleaders of the AP Top 25
• Worst F**king Bikini In Entertainment History
• Ladies: Ryan Lochte’s pink Speedo
• James Harden white party drunken fun – photos
• Playboy chick weekend bikini photo roundup
• Kim Kardashian dropping cleav bombs in Hawaii
• My Pants Moved: Carmen Electra’s new hair bra
• WTF? Kentucky cows being fed chocolate, not grass