Found April 06, 2013 on
– As noted earlier here on the website, Ric Flair arrived at the hotel where the WWE crew is staying at on Friday night in New Jersey. Jim Ross also stated on Twitter that he met with Flair briefly on Friday as well. Flair had canceled all previously scheduled weekend appearances following the death of his son Reid.
– Several photos of WWE Diva AJ Lee meeting Lita and Trish Stratus this week have surfaced. To view a photo of AJ Lee and Trish Stratus together, click here. To view a photo of AJ Lee and Lita together, click here.
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
Thanks to Ranjit Chahal for sending in the following newsbits:
– Ric Flair sent out a quick message to the fans for all of the support that they have shown him these past few days. Flair stated:
“I’m overwhelmed by all the love and respect my family and I have received this week. Thank you to each and every one of you.”
– At the funeral for Reid Flair, who passed away last...
- Here is video from the finals of the WrestleMania 29 Reading Challenge:
- Regarding Ric Flair being at WrestleMania Week a few days after his son Reid Flair passed away, F4Wonline.com notes that Flair felt he would rather be around his friends at this time and WrestleMania Week is where his friends are.
No word yet if Flair attended the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony last night but...
Ranjit Chahal for his help with the following newsbits:
– TMZ is reporting that Ric Flair was visibly shaken when he made his arrival at the WWE hotel for WrestleMania 29 weekend. Several wrestlers greeted the Nature Boy and offered their condolences. It is being said that Flair’s spirits have been raised after being around the other wrestlers.
– Raven has a really dry sense...
Triple H suffers bad bruising, What was cut due to time, Ric Flair attended Wrestlemania, and Lesnar trains with McGillicutty.
Partial Source: Pwinsider
– Ric Flair and his girlfriend Wendy “Fifi The Maid” Bastow arrived this evening at the WWE WrestleMania hotel in New Jersey. They’ll be around for the remainder of the Wrestlemania festivities.
– As previously reported, Ivan Koloff, Sika of the Wild Samoans, Terry Funk, Harley Race, Larry Zbyszko, Diamond Dallas Page, Jake Roberts, Bret Hart,...
- Shawn Michaels talks about his role at WrestleMania 29, CM Punk and more in this video with The Huffington Post:- TMZ notes that Ric Flair was visibly shaken when he arrived at the WWE hotel on Friday. Flair had previously canceled all scheduled WrestleMania week appearances. TMZ adds that wrestlers were coming to Flair to pay their respects and offer support, lifting Flair’s...
– TMZ has covered the story of Ric Flair arriving for WrestleMania weekend.
– While at the press conference for WrestleMania, John Cena was asked about turning heel, so he did. He told the man who asked him to look at his shoes, and he had moved his foot sideways to show the heel. We posted a video of this here on the website.
– The WWE Superstore is currently selling replica...
– As noted earlier, Ric Flair and his girlfriend Wendy Bastow arrived at the hotel hosting the WWE talent for WrestleMania in New Jersey and is expected to be around for the rest of the weekend. Gene Snitsky and Sylvan Grenier are at the hotel visiting.
– Here is a fan video of CM Punk throwing out the first pitch at a New York Mets game today:
Answering fan questions via SLAM! Wrestling and TrishStratus.com, 2013 WWE Hall of Fame Inductee Trish Stratus revealed that she would have liked to have faced record-setting five-time Women’s Knockout Champion and fellow Canadian Angelina Love in a match.
“From the TNA girls, Angelina Love,” she replied in response to which female wrestlers she would you have liked to work...
– One of the reasons why Vince McMahon loves John Cena is because he knows how to handle the media. He knows what to say and what not to say. However, during a recent interview, the WWE star did not shy away from addressing the rumors of other performers being resentful towards The Rock and Undertaker. As noted earlier, Cena stated: “Interestingly, its split. There are some people...