Found August 20, 2013 on
-WWE Superstar John Cena recently posted a photo of a “Change Ahead” road sign on his new official Instagram account. The sign likely refers to the changes coming in WWE, now that he will be on the shelf for the remainder of 2013. You can check out Cena’s official Instagram account online at Instagram.com.
-A new video has been added to the official DDPtv YouTube channel. The video, titled “DDPtv: Scott Hall 5 Month Progress Report” looks at the current condition of Hall, who has been cleaning his life up at DDP’s “Accountability Crib.” The video is accompanied by the following description: “Scott Hall reports on his physical progress after just 5 months in DDP’s Accountability Crib.”
Check out the video online at YouTube.com.
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
WWE star has been battling torn triceps that he suffered during a performance this summer, and his insistence on wrestling through the pain has led to a baseball sized ball of fluid in his left elbow. Cena revealed the injured and announced that he would be going on a hiatus to recover during last night’s WWE Monday Night Raw event. Cena will undergo surgery with Dr. James Andrews...
John Cena will be out 4-6 months with a torn triceps injury. After looking at the baseball he has where his elbow should be, it’s easy to see why. Cena announced at WWE Raw on Monday that he will have surgery for the injury. “I cannot put off my surgery any longer. Tonight I leave […]
– In an update to the story of CM Punk verbally attacking the fan this past Monday on RAW, he was said to be in a “grumpy mood” at the taping and pretty much took it out on the fan. According to someone who attended the show, the fan was in no way over the top in the way he was going after Punk, and while WWE doesn’t really like babyfaces bashing fans, it did add to the segment...
– John Cena has commented on the audience that cheered his upcoming surgery on RAW via Twitter. He wrote: “Bit of a rough crowd for a farewell address, but I would have it no other way. I will miss @WWEUniverse I love ALL you guys see u soon!”
– Several venues and outlets are still advertising Cena for live events. WWE will likely send out word that Cena will not appear,...
Cena has surgery and addresses fans:
John Cena underwent successful triceps surgery today under WWE Doctor James Andrews in Birmingham, Alabama. Cena Tweeted:
“Surgery went very well, Dr Andrews has more than done his part, now I will do mine.”
Speaking of Cena he was this year’s Pro Wrestling Illustrated number one on the PWI 500… “Even after celebrating 11 years on WWE...
WWE published an interview with Dr. Michael Sampson, who commented on John Cena's injuries. Sampson mentioned that Cena has been dealing with a large left elbow bursitis, and an MRI revealed a partial triceps tear. Here is an excerpt from the article:
"John has been dealing with a large left elbow bursitis,” said WWE's Dr. Michael Sampson. "We did an MRI which...
Trey often likes to pick on the fact that wrestling is nothing but fake fighting. While that point of view completely misses why fans find wrestling appealing, it turns out that maybe fake fighting is what the wrestlers should stick to. Saturday night, a mere 24 hours away from SummerSlam, World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio was involved in a bar fight near the hotel and if...
Between 2000 and 2005, CM Punk wrestled on the indy scene whilst also getting two big breaks with both Ring of Honor and TNA.
- Embedded below is The Big Show’s WMD Punch – 30 Seconds That Will Knock You Out.
- John Cena hyped tonight’s WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view event, writing on Twitter, “Today is #summerslam @WWEUniverse @ESPN @eonline do NOT miss this event Tonight! On pay per view #thechampishere #RTimeIsNow”
Cena also commented on his status for his WWE Title match against Daniel Bryan...
The idea of the Corporation will become the biggest storyline in the company and the wrestling business this year. While TNA is struggling to stay afloat, the WWE continues to be innovative, even if it takes awhile for the innovation to be made clear.
– WWE is advertising the following for the California-set house tour this weekend:
In addition, Rey Mysterio is set for the Friday show in Fresno according to the arena’s website.
– The company’s other tour this weekend runs through through New Mexico and has advertised:
Alberto Del Rio
- Embedded in the video below is this week's Raw Backstage Fallout.
- John Cena wrote the following on his Twitter after last night's Raw, "I leave. Los Matadores arrive.....I say....even trade. Enjoy @WWEUniverse @TMZ @ESPN @SportsCenter"
- TV Guide listed Jerry "The King" Lawler slapping Andy Kaufman on Late Night with David Letterman in 1982 as ...
Credit – WrestlingNewsWorld
The show opens up with Nattie and the Bellas shopping to spice up their sex lives. Nattie’s sex life is not going well with TJ. All we hear from Daniel Bryan and John Cena is YES YES YES! Some sexy lingerie, worn by the Bella Twin’s, will fix Nattie and TJ’s relationship right up. The girls fake compliment each other for a large portion of the...
– Paul Heyman will be making more rare appearances at upcoming WWE house show events in August with WWE Intercontinental Champion Curtis Axel over the next two weeks. Heyman made an appearance at the 8/16 Supershow event in Portland and will be basing himself out of the West Coast through 8/27 in California, New Mexico and Arizona.
– As noted earlier, WWE pulled John Cena from...