The sixteenth edition of the CFBZ podcast is in the books! Bernie from Bernie's Dawg Blawg joined me on the show. In addition to his Georgia Bulldogs based site, Bernie also writes for Blog on Draft, a craft beer website on the Bloguin network.
Here's a re-cap on what we talked about and make sure you scroll to the bottom to listen to the thirty minute podcast. You can also download the podcast here or listen to it on your Stitcher Radio app. You can also get the podcast via ITunes by going to our Blog Talk Radio homepage, clicking on the "follow" button and then click on the ITunes icon.
- What got Bernie into writing his Dawg Blawg?
- How did Blog on Draft come about?
- What are the reasons for the explosion of craft beer?
- His thoughts on Growler stores.
- His experiences with the local breweries in town like Monday Night Brewing and Terrapin.
- His thoughts on the trend of bourbon barrel aging of beer.
- What is his favorite style of beer?
- What are his favorite individual beers?
- The Suwanee American Craft Beer Festival
- Best Irish beers to drink on St Patty's Day
then we discuss some college football and Georgia Bulldogs
- the young Georgia defense
- which young players are making waves early in spring practice
- opening with Clemson on the road
- under the radar players that will get a look on offense
Bernie is also looking for more writers so if you would like to write about craft beer give Bernie an e-mail at berniedawg at gmail dot com.
Listen to internet radio with College Football Zealots Podcast on Blog Talk Radio
Check out our previous podcasts:
#1: Talking UGA with Michael Collins of Georgia Sports Craze
#2: Kevin McGuire talks Big Ten and Penn State
#3: Mike Casazza talks about his book and West Virginia football
#4: Michael Felder from In The Bleachers
#5: Matt Haley: ACC Football
#6: Aaron Torres
#7: Blatant Homerism
#8: Talking SEC w/Barrett Sallee
#9: Leather Helmet Blog
#10: ACC Bowl Preview
#11: SEC Bowl Preview
#12: Big Ten Bowl Preview
#13: The Saturday Edge
#14: Manti Te'o
#15: Mo Better Shoes